International Operations Coordinator
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The International Operations Coordinator is responsible for
global medical and travel assistance services through effective
case management to clients, customers, and corporate members. The
job includes processing all client requests for medical and
security assistance/advice and/or travel assistance in accordance
with company and department policies. Position is responsible for
conforming to MedAire's quality system procedures as documented.Key
- Receives, processes, coordinates, and documents all incoming
requests for medical, travel and security assistance from MedAire's
clients in accordance with current procedures and protocols.
- Responsible for maintaining strict confidentiality of all
- Maintain all client information which may be encountered either
directly or indirectly while in the performance of the job in
strict confidence in accordance with HIPAA and/or any other
pertinent confidentiality regulations.
- Action incoming faxes, emails and correspondence pertaining to
active and/or closed cases.
- Maintain open communication channels with team members, clients
and other MedAire and International SOS center employees when
dealing with case management.
- Schedule and confirm arrangements for customers in a seamless
process, ensuring that costs are verified, guarantee issued and
that the client is aware of all details of the scheduled
- Answer incoming calls for new and existing cases within the
required timeframe, establishes customer's needs through
- Demonstrate a "can do" and professional attitude when servicing
customers, clients with the objective of exceeding expectations
with the service provided.
- Demonstrate a "can do" and professional attitude when working
with fellow associates.Required Skills and Knowledge
- Good knowledge of the Commercial/Business Aviation and Maritime
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adaptable to constant change.
- Ability to read and write effectively.
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness and demonstrated ability to
work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods.
- Must be able to use hands.
- Must be able to speak and hear utilizing telephones and
- Must be able to read computer and written documents.Required
- Teamwork - demonstrated effective interpersonal skills.
- Effective Communication - demonstrated effective communication
skills including verbal and written skills. Proven ability to
comprehend and/or write documents and correspondence.
- Problem Solving - proven analytical and problem-solving
- Time Management - proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong sense of accountability and ability to work under
- Customer Focus - documented customer service experience
required. Minimum one year demonstrated effective customer service
or response center experience.
- Technical Knowledge - demonstrated MS Outlook, Word and Excel
competency; demonstrated typing and data entry competency.
- Multi-tasking - ability to multi-task, using multiple computer
monitorRequired Work Experience
- Experience working in a call center environmentRequired
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or
- Second language proficiency preferredTravel / Rotation
- Be able to rotate from the Global Response Center in Phoenix to
the MedLink Call Center at Good Samaritan Medical Center, as needed
- Flexible Work Schedule - operation is open around the clock 365
days a year in a call center environment. The schedule is 3 days
per week and can change from month to month.International SOS is an
equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against
employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status
as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state
and local laws.Job Type: Full-timePay: $19.50 - $20.50 per
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availabilityExperience:
- Call center: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: MedAire, Phoenix , International Operations Coordinator, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!