Company: Howard Hughes Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Howard Hughes name is synonymous with an unrelenting passion
for excellence. While his achievements in aviation and the silver
screen are legendary, it was his investments in real estate that
form the foundation of our company. With passion, determination and
limitless imagination, he built one of the great American empires
of the 20th century. At Howard Hughes, we live by our purpose to
help people discover new ways of experiencing life - because it's
not just buildings and places that matter, it's what you do with
them that can change the way people live.We aspire to be the most
creatively driven real estate company in the world and we believe
in fostering a culture that is built to last by cultivating
curiosity and empowering every employee to find their story in this
great organization.POSITION SUMMARY:The Executive Assistant will
(under limited supervision) provide all aspects of administrative
support to the strategic development team.ESSENTIAL JOB
RESPONSIBILITIES:* Performs high-level, administrative work,
including frequent complex and confidential clerical work
organizing, scheduling, coordinating, researching, compiling,
exchanging and analyzing information.
* Prepares communications with various stakeholders such as
operations, contractors, tenants, etc.
* Participates in administrative functions such as budgeting or
developing spreadsheet tracking reports.
* Contacts are with executives, managers, other employees and
customers mainly to assist with information exchange, problems and
* Assists in daily business of managers, which includes general
office work, answering phones, greeting guests and word processing,
sorting and distributing mail.
* Research, prepare and edit reports and presentations
* Reads incoming mail and independently handles or attaches
appropriate file/information for recipients.
* Manage all meeting coordination details including: location (if
required), catering, AV equipment, meeting materials, etc.
* Schedules meetings/conference calls and appointments, makes
travel arrangements, as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:* Minimum 8 years of
Administrative Support experience
* Professional interaction with clients and vendors.
* Highly proficient in MS office applications: Word, Excel, Power
* Build positive working relationships with employees at all levels
within the organization.
* Exercise sound judgment when making decisions.
* Work overtime as required.
* Able to meet deadlines as necessary.
* Effectively work with minimal supervision.
* Creative thinker with experience creating graphic
* Strong Organization and Attention to Detail skills.
* Exceptional Communication Skills both verbal and written.
* Good problem solver/creative thinker.
* "Can-do" attitude, pro-active and resourceful.
* Maintains confidentiality.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES:* College degree or
Keywords: Howard Hughes Corporation, Phoenix , Executive Assistant, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!