Commercial Real Estate Advisor
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Th Opportunity:Cresa's Phoenix office is seeking a talented
individual to join the organization as a Corporate Real Estate
Advisor ("Advisor"). The primary role of the Advisor is to develop
new clients by networking, direct marketing, advertising, or other
means of generating interest from companies seeking strategic
guidance on their facilities. The Advisor, collaborating with
senior brokers and management at Cresa, will plan persuasive
approaches that will convince potential clients to do business with
the company. They will also develop a rapport with new clients,
gain the ability to set targets for sales and provide support that
will continually improve the relationship. In addition to adding
new clients, Advisors also work to grow and retain existing
accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
Strategic planning is a key part of this job, which requires a
thorough knowledge of the market and the solutions/services our
firm can provide. Training in these areas will be provided and
Advisors will work directly with senior staff to develop and apply
these skills. Sales training will be provided along with ongoing
support. Core Responsibilities and Duties : New Business
- With the guidance of senior brokers and management, use various
prospecting methods (e.g., cold calling, leveraging relationships,
networking at business events, etc.) to identify potential new
- Work with senior brokers on current client projects to learn
the overall process of tenant representation and to better
understand what represents a good client opportunity.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and Cresa's
practice leaders/Principals and the Advisor.
- Work with the team to develop proposals and strategies that
speak to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Attend and contribute to sales appointments with prospective
- Handle potential client objections by clarifying, emphasizing
agreements and working through differences to a positive
conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate
- Present a professional image that mirrors that of the client
and of Cresa.Business Development Planning
- Provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
gathered at industry events, conferences and while working in the
- Present to and consult with senior level management on business
trends with a view to developing new services, products, and
- Using knowledge of the market and our competitors, help to
identify, develop and refine Cresa's unique selling propositions
- Understand the use of personal KPIs (Key Performance
Indicators) to measure progress.Management and Research
- Track and record activity on accounts and ensure that data is
accurately entered and managed in Salesforce.
- Forecast sales targets and work to meet them.
- Participate in Cresa's quarterly market report. Education and
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year College or University.
- Previous experience in business development and sales
organizations. A background in real estate is not required;
however, a strong interest in commercial real estate is
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel,
Word, and PowerPoint.
- An Arizona Real Estate License will be required for employment
and can be accomplished either prior to or upon hiring.
- Excellent work ethic and desire to be in commercial real estate
as a long-term career choice.Other Skills
- Highly self-motivated and capable of self-directed work given
broad objectives and limited direct supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and an excellent attention to detail,
while managing the big picture.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain
cooperative relationships with clients and across the
- Enthusiasm and motivation to succeed in a collaborative team
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed.
Keywords: Cresa, Phoenix , Commercial Real Estate Advisor, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!