(Mortgage) Loan Originator NE
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview:Under the direction of the Branch and/or Production
Manager, performs office or nonmanual work directly related to the
management or general business operations ofPrimeLending and its
customers and markets and promotes PrimeLending products and
services to its client base of realtors, builders, bank officers
and potential and past clients.
- Markets and promotes PrimeLending's financial products;
- Originators are expected to meet the Company's minimum
production standards of 3 funded units per month on an ongoing
basis, by taking complete and accurate loan applications, using
PrimeLending's product set.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with realtors, bank
officers, builders and new home sales representatives in order to
develop and retain existing business; and by visiting subdivisions
- Monitors overall customer interaction and interfaces with all
parties involved on each individual loan from application to
closing, including but not limited to counseling and pre-qualifying
potential home buyers.
- Collects and analyzes information regarding the customer's
income, assets, investments or debts.
- Evaluates PrimeLending's and other loan products and services
and determines which financial products best meet the customer's
needs and financial circumstances.
- Advises the customer regarding the advantages and disadvantages
of different loan products.
- Services existing customers and obtains all necessary support
documents along with the appropriate fees and lock in
- Oversees the loan process by monitoring loan status and ensures
conformity with terms.
- Communicates loan status to all interested parties, and obtains
loan documentation after closing.
- Negotiates terms and conditions of loans with customers.
- Stays abreast of trends and developments in the local real
estate market and competitive environment, as well as, changes in
rules and regulations pertaining to private and government insured
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards
consistent with company policies and procedures.
- May supervise and direct the activities of other loan
officer(s), loan officer assistant(s), or loan processor(s).
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Appropriate licenses, if State required.
- A minimum of 12 months loan originator experience required for
Loan Originator; minimum of 5 years loan originator experience
required for Senior Loan Originator.
- Interacts with regional & corporate departments, as well as
realtors, sales agents, builders, appraisers, etc.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability. Excellent
and effective presentation and communication skills, both verbal
- Ability to quickly assess and process large amounts of data and
use of appropriate
- AU software technology.
- Must be active in the community and in those job-related
organizations to enhance the network of beneficial contacts.
- Continue to expand knowledge of issues influencing the industry
and the organization.
- Valid driver's license and current automobile liability
Keywords: PrimeLending, Phoenix , (Mortgage) Loan Originator NE, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!