Personal Banker Associate- San Tan
Company: MidFirst Bank
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This position has responsibilities as both a Teller and a
Personal Banker. Incumbent must efficiently process a variety of
customer transactions, generate business and deepen relationships
by selling products and services to potential and existing
customers. Responsibilities include providing high quality customer
service while achieving sales goals and supporting other banking
center staff as needed. Your duties will include, but are not
limited to the following:
* Greeting customers and facilitating a welcoming and
* Processing customer transactions efficiently and accurately in a
fast-paced environment while maintaining a balanced cash drawer and
adhering to internal controls and procedures.
* Selling financial products (e.g. Credit Cards, CD's IRA's,
* Opening deposit accounts and taking loan applications.
* Responding to customer inquiries and concerns and creating
* Recognizing and referring cross-sell opportunities.
* Performing daily/weekly sales reporting.
* Interviewing and processing consumer loan/credit line requests
for customers, and obtaining referrals from loan customers.
* Quoting rates, terms and programs for loan customer requests.
* Supporting other sales associates as needed.
* This list includes the current primary responsibilities of this
position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive and is subject to
change, as needed, for the purpose of operational efficiency.
* Minimum of one year successful sales experience in an
incentive-driven environment or an environment with defined goals
and accountabilities which you met or exceeded.
* Minimum of 6 months of cash handling experience in a retail sales
environment and/or previous banking experience.
* Excellent client-service skills, including oral and written
communication with exceptional influencing skills.
* Ability to generate new business through outbound calls and
reaching out into the local community. Skilled in optimizing sales
opportunities with existing and walk-in customers. -
Entrepreneurial, ownership-oriented mindset - Careful attention to
detail and strong organizational skills. - Ability to work
effectively as a team member and with customers.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to
derive innovative solutions.
* Ability to establish credibility quickly with customers;
demonstrate confidence in dealing with his/her peers.
* Strong work ethic and high integrity.
* Strong computer skills.
* Friendly, outgoing, assertive, confident, and enthusiastic
* Successful sales record in a retail banking environment.
* Extensive knowledge of bank services and products.
* Ability to promote sales of credit and loan service and
completing credit and loan documentation.
* Demonstrated leadership and assertiveness.
* Bilingual (fluent verbal and written Spanish) skills.
* Proficient with all Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, Excel
This position may require long periods of standing or sitting and
may include long periods of typing and repetitive motion.
Candidates must possess the ability to lift and carry cash drawers,
coin bags, and boxes sometimes weighing as much as 25 pounds.
MidFirst Banking Center Hours of Operation:
* Standard Hours: Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. and
Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
* Ultra Hours: Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Saturday
from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00
Candidates must be available to work weekend hours.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.#06022021
Keywords: MidFirst Bank, Phoenix , Personal Banker Associate- San Tan, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!