Fitness Director - Part Time
Company: WTS International
Posted on: October 12, 2021
LifeStart and WTS International, one
of the world's leading spa and fitness consulting and management
firms, is seeking a Part Time Fitness Director in Phoenix,
AZ! The Fitness Director will be directly
responsible for the daily operations of the fitness facility
including: group exercise, personal training, and special
programming. The Fitness Director is responsible for implementing
marketing and sales strategic plans, training, processing payroll,
sales and marketing of memberships, facility management and
maintenance, ensuring the highest levels of member/guest
satisfaction while using their ability to lead and motivate staff
to achieve goals and exceed member/guest expectations. Our
ideal candidate is also a successful personal
WTS International and LifeStart
merged in November 2020 to create one of the most comprehensive
management companies operating at the confluence of hospitality,
technology, and health and wellness. Its vast portfolio includes
hotel and resort spa, country club, corporate and commercial
fitness, residential, and virtual spaces. Together, the combined
organization provides transformative holistic mind and body spa
services, unparalleled community engagement experiences,
industry-leading experts in physical, mental and emotional
well-being, and unrivaled customer service, all with the goal to
empower people to build a better lifestyle and to live life
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, including
payroll, in accordance with Club Policy.
- Conducts personal training, small group training, group
exercise classes and educational seminars for a population with
- Sets monthly goals for fitness program revenue and markets,
promotes, sells, and tracks all fitness program offerings.
- Maintains quality control of all programs – personal training,
group exercise and spa services.
- Ensures billing for all programs is done accurately and on
- Establishes tracking procedures for facility use and program
- Develops and maintains accurate facility maintenance procedures
and checklists through routine preventative maintenance and
repair. Maintains a preventative maintenance schedule for
- Works with the Corportate Operations Director to develop the
Fitness page of the Club website, digital marketing displays,
forms, flyers, and promotional materials to be utilized in daily
- Works with the Front Desk staff to ensure operating check lists
are performed daily.
- Responds to Member or Guest questions, comments or suggestions
- Ensures the staff is fully knowledgeable on the use and
benefits of services, products, programs, and activities by
conducting regularly scheduled staff meetings and training
- Reviews and discusses any member suggestions with the
- Ensures appropriate department and/or facility supervisory
coverage through use of a Manager on Duty (MOD) system and
participates in the MOD schedule.
- Additional duties as needed/assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion,
Physical Education or related field preffered.
- Nationally recognized certification from NSCA, ACSM, NASM, ACE,
- Current CPR/AED and first aid certification.
- Ability to lead, manage, and assist in fitness center
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power
- Ability to learn a POS system, outline payroll and new hire
- Ability to work nights, and some holidays.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience programing for and training a wide range of
individuals and groups.
- Ability to lead various formats of group exercise classes
- Understanding that changes to responsibility and duties may be
made at any time.
- This position requires the ability to stand for long periods of
time, lift 45-pound weights, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and
WTS International, Inc.
is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to
having a diverse work force.
Keywords: WTS International, Phoenix , Fitness Director - Part Time, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!