Company: Phoenix Children's Hospital
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Posting Note: Join the Decision Support team at
Phoenix Children's Hospital Foundation! We support the essential
functions of Foundation staff who are passionate about Phoenix
Children's Hospital's mission of providing hope, healing, and the
best healthcare to children and their families. The ideal candidate
will enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, is
self-motivated, technologically savvy, and is team-oriented.
Projects will be directly aligned with fundraising initiatives
spanning from individual and mid-level giving, to corporate and
workplace giving. Required skills: • Must be able to organize and
prioritize work, be proactive, take initiative, resolve problems,
follow through, and simultaneously manage multiple priorities to
ensure goals are met in a timely manner. • Also required is
dependability, attention to detail and excellent communication
skills. • The ideal candidate would have experience with Blackbaud
products, advanced Excel skills and familiarity with project
management tools such as Smartsheet.
The Coordinator II's primary responsibility is to assist with
managing relationships, partnerships, programs, events and
campaigns that result in growing annual revenue for the Foundation.
The Coordinator II collaborates with colleagues throughout the
Foundation and/or hospital to help deliver first-class programs,
events, recognition, and service to internal and external donors.
The Coordinator II may take lead role on project/program
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child
first and values the family as an important member of the care
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share
our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care
today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for
providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Provides hands-on assistance with fund raising tactics, timely
and meaningful donor recognition and communications. Schedules
meetings, volunteers and tours, tracks donations.
- Collaborates with Foundation colleagues to develop fundraising
plans, proposals, prospect cultivation, recognition collateral,
promotional materials and reporting to engage and increase interest
in philanthropy and sponsorship from individuals and
- Keeps updated calendar of events, merchandise, supplies,
contact information in database, tracking reports for campaign and
event revenue and expenses.
- May lead or have a lead role with tasks related to events and
project management; communications; donor engagement and
stewardship. May be assigned some oversight of revenue and
non-revenue items as well as financial reporting duties.
- Help cultivate key relationships with existing and prospective
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Keywords: Phoenix Children's Hospital, Phoenix , Database Specialist, Other , Laveen, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!