Corporate Accounting Manager
Company: Western Alliance Bank
Posted on: September 16, 2021
A local bank in the Phoenix area is looking for a Corporate
Accounting Manager to join their team. This person will be
responsible for overseeing the company's SEC reporting function.
performing both recurring and ad hoc duties. This person is
expected to have robust subject matter expertise and the ability to
lead and manage functional areas without day-to-day tactical
oversight. This role has a base salary of 110k annual base, annual
bonus', and annual stock within the company.
- Masters Degree
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- 5 to 6 years Accounting Experience
- BA in Accounting or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years Sr. Accounting Experience
- Big 4 (or top tier) audit firm and/or significant experience
within large bank's corporate auditing group
Keywords: Western Alliance Bank, Phoenix , Corporate Accounting Manager, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!