Location: FOUNTAIN HILLS
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Do you have an active CPhT & AZ State Board of
Pharmacy license? Are you looking for a
hands-on, high growth position working in a closed-door non-retail
environment? If so, this might be the Purr-fect role for you!
Join Chewy as a Pharmacy Technician and launch your career
with America’s #1 Pet Pharmacy.
BONUS – now through October 2nd, 2021, you’ll
receive an additional $2.00 per hour incentive for day shifts and
$3.00 per hour incentive for night shifts.
Why you’ll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy Pharmacy
with all our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits
for our team members:
- Starting wages from $17.00 - $18.50 per hour
- Competitive wages, with opportunity for increases starting
after 3-months of service.
- Start immediately with day or night shifts
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program at Chewy for all your pet
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Competitive benefits including paid time off and company
What you’ll do:
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations
- Receive and count inbound freight, and store in assigned
- Utilize computers to research customer orders and
- Accurately fill customer orders including selection of correct
medication, counting medication quantity, and labeling
- Package customer orders for shipment and transport/load onto
- Complete inventory cycle counts to verify inventory
- Replenish Pharmacy inventory and non-inventory supplies
- Assist Pharmacists in medication dispensary tasks as
- Participate in additional special projects and perform
additional tasks as assigned
What you'll need:
- Must have an active National Pharmacist Tech Certification
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Maintain a positive attitude in team and safety-oriented
- The desire to take great pride and care in every order you fill
for our pet parents (customers).
- Ability to stand for extending periods of time, walking up to 2
miles per shift and lift 10 pounds either with or without
- Great attention to detail when filling pharmacy orders
- Basic computer skills
Chewy is committed to equal
opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all
If you have a disability under the
Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a
religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential
accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please
contact HR at chewy dot com
regarding information collected from job applicants and how we use
it, please click here: https://www.chewy.com/app/content/privacy).
Keywords: Chewy, Phoenix , Pharmacy Technician, Other , FOUNTAIN HILLS, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!