Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Arizona
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, effective August 16th,
2021, all new Lucid Employees whose employment is based in
Arizona, must be fully vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a
condition of continued or future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a
Sr. Software Engineer, Manufacturing Diagnostics to join our team.
You will develop and implement a system to bring up and
validate the vehicle electrical system during manufacturing
processes. You will also develop and implement a system to manage
End-of-Line (EOL) test equipment and perform diagnostics on the
data collected by EOL systems. Our
ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or
her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected
to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess
the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a
- Develop and implement a system to install, bring up and test
the vehicle Electronic Control Unit’s (ECU) firmware and Telematics
Unit (TCU) software during manufacturing processes.
- Develop and implement a system to bring up and validate the
vehicle electrical system during manufacturing processes.
- Develop and implement a system to manage End-of-Line (EOL) test
equipment and perform diagnostics on the data collected by EOL
- Work closely with multidisciplinary engineers to collect and
interpret the component and vehicle level requirements and to
translate them into a scalable system level validation procedure to
be performed during the vehicle integration process.
- Identify the root causes of issues during vehicle bring up,
firmware update and calibration process and work with Lucid
software integration team and manufacturing to develop proper
- Develop engineering tools to support activities such as
software flashing, diagnostic services, and engineering data
exchange. This may include working collaboratively with vendors to
formulate and build applications and tool customizations to
optimize and automate the software updating process.
- Provide on-site support for manufacturing partners to manage
vehicle bring-up including troubleshooting of vehicle systems,
end-of-line testing, and sensor calibration.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant area such as Computer Science
or Engineering, Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience with automotive controller integration
testing and vehicle electrical system bring up activities
- LabVIEW familiarity
- A good working knowledge of manufacturing controls and
- Good knowledge in Vehicle Electrical Architecture -
- Fundamental understanding of circuit design, mechanical
systems, sensors, and actuators as well as ECU communication
- Experience with failure analysis methodologies like FMEA and
- Ability to understand complex manufacturing processes and
- Strong understanding of the electrical and software
architecture of modern automotive vehicles
- Experience with integration and automation of manufacturing and
- Customer focused, positive, supportive, self-motivated,
considerate personality required – must work well in a team
- Ability to manage complex projects and keep projects on
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors
does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors
employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to