Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Arizona
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, effective August 16th,
2021, all new Lucid Employees whose employment is based in
Arizona, must be fully vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a
condition of continued or future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
The Powertrain Repair Supervisor position will lead the day to
day operations in the Powertrain Repair department at our plant in
Casa Grande, AZ. In this position you will lead the
implementation of Lean Manufacturing on the plant floor. This
is a unique opportunity to set up and run a world class plant to
build a world class vehicle.
- Develop organizational plans and recruit, hire and manage the
- Supervise production team members during repair builds and
interface with Manufacturing Engineers to impact process
improvements for manufacturability of the vehicle.
- Implement Lean Manufacturing process to eliminate waste.
- Create an environment where every employee is valued for their
contributions, and they understand how they impact the success of
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety
- Drive world class quality for our luxury vehicle through in
station process control and driving defect resolution to the point
- Lead the team in putting a process in place to increase
productivity throughout the department.
- Analyze and control change costs, schedule delays and quality
issues over the course of the day.
- Develop and implement training plans for team members.
- Set production goals and communicate them to the
- Associate's degree or higher in Engineering or 4 years of
equivalent experience required
- Demonstrated leadership ability to build outstanding teams and
interface well with senior management.
- At least 3 years’ experience in automotive or electronics
assembly production supervision.
- Experience methodizing production workstations for ergonomics
- Familiarity with automated manufacturing equipment.
- Experience in factory environments hiring and training
associates to support new products and processes.
- Exemplary verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement, Kaizen 5S and Six Sigma
- Capability to implement and drive a quality operating system
within a department.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors
does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors
employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to