Posted on: September 15, 2021
- Processes data entry and new
- Trouble-shoots & resolves all
data entry related
- Handles patient prescription
requests within HIPAA guidelines and enters refill orders for
- Runs automated machinery,
sorts medications - filling, packing, counting prescriptions –
affix labels, pack and
- Provides assistance to
- Help to resolve
- If not currently a licensed
pharmacy technician, Walgreens will train and pay for you obtain
your pharmacy technician
$1,000 Sign-on Bonus for PTCB certified
- HEALTH, PRESCRIPTION DRUG, DENTAL &
- RETIREMENT SAVINGS PLAN & STOCK
- AMAZING CULTURE AND
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic level PC skills (for example: start up and shut down
computer, use mouse to point and click, start and close programs,
switch between programs, save files, print documents and/or access
- Basic Search Engines skills to include opening a browser,
typing in URLs in the correct location, using a search engine,
bookmarking a site, navigating using back/forward/stop buttons, and
filling out forms online.
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 25 WPM, touch
typing, formatting documents).
- Willing and able to perform tasks which include pushing,
pulling, grasping and lifting with or without reasonable
- Willing and able to carry up to 50 pounds with or without
- Willing and able to work a flexible shift.
- At least one year of pharmacy technician experience in a
retail, fullfillment or call center environment.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external
customers, including meeting quality and productivity standards for
- Required certification/registration as a Pharmacy Technician by
state as granted by the state Board of Pharmacy or nationally
recognized certification agency.
- Intermediate to advanced level keyboarding skills (at least 35
WPM, touch typing, formatting documents).
Keywords: Walgreens, Phoenix , Pharmacy Tech, Other , Tolleson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!