Company: US Pipe
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Supervising employees in production departments in the
operations of the Phoenix AZ branch. Producing pipe at or budgeted
costs consistent with quality standards.
Essential job functions:
REM-03 WS-03 WS-LC
1. Observing operational activities closely and directs changes in
methods of operating or work habits to correct operating problems
and to maintain quality standards
2. Insuring and promoting employee safety through administration of
safety procedure and techniques.
Supervises and trains assigned personnel in efficient work
procedures, process standards, maintenance of a safe work place,
and good housekeeping.
3. Scheduling and assigning employees and equipment based on
anticipated needs, and adjusts the equipment to meet unexpected
4. Reviewing daily and weekly pipe production schedules to
determine adherence to daily production schedules insuring 1 to 1
processing of pipe.
5. Coordinating with reliability in prioritizing work activities to
minimize equipment down time and preventative maintenance of
6. Performing various administrative activities in relation to
7. Analyzing data, evaluating process changes, and reporting of
said information to appropriate individuals and groups.
8. Working with Quality Manager to manage QC activities in order to
insure that the quality of semi-finished and finished pipe are in
compliance with customer, company, and industry standards, and is
achieved at or below budget costs.
9. Leading efforts related to creating and modifying standard
operating instructions (SOI) as needed to improve and sustain
process improvements throughout the manufacturing process.
10. Rotate within departments as directed.
Shift start: 7:00AM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday with possibility of overtime on Saturdays and
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
At least 2 years of experience with the knowledge and understanding
of iron ductile pipe making processes such as casting, melting or
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About US Pipe
United States Pipe and Foundry Company LLC
Keywords: US Pipe, Phoenix , Production Supervisor, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!