A Real Estate Agent is an integral part of a real estate
transaction. They represent their clients by getting to know their
preferences, representing them during negotiations, and helping
them every step of the way in completing a real estate sale. The
real estate market is an exciting industry that is always changing,
and we are searching for creative, dynamic real estate agents who
are eager to apply their creativity to the buying and selling of
The ideal candidate for the Real Estate Agent position is a fast
learner who wants to develop creative ideas to help clients buy or
sell their home. Ideally, you have experience in sales, marketing
or customer service and thrive in fast-paced environments. There is
a great deal of independence in real estate, so if you are
self-motivated and enjoy a flexible work schedule, this Real Estate
Agent position could be a great fit for you.
Real Estate Agents are compensated whenever they make a
transaction. Whenever you close a sale, you earn a competitive
portion of the revenue. The more transactions you make, the more
income you earn. It is not uncommon for Real Estate Agents to earn
more than $100,000 each year, although it can take a couple of
years to hit that mark as you establish a portfolio of clients.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not
required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before
officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need
to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.
As a Real Estate Agent, you will...
As a broker, we will...
- Advise clients on how to price their home and get it ready for
- Keep informed on the local real estate market and keep track of
comparable home sales within your clients' communities
- Organize home tours and open houses
- Market your real estate agent services to the local
- Advocate for clients during sales negotiations and when
creating home transaction contracts
- Craft creative marketing strategies to help clients sell their
- Follow up with clients after their transaction
- Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real
- Provide you with training and support for best practices within
our local real estate market so you can thrive in the real estate
- Offer you a flexible schedule so you can have a healthy
- Give you a competitive commission rate to offer you financial
About Vylla Home
Vylla's national footprint and full-service model provide a
truly progressive approach to the real estate process, creating
extraordinary experiences for our customers. We are America's first
and only homeownership company! We provide every aspect of the real
estate process under one roof with real estate services, mortgage
lending, title and escrow. We make it simple for customers to find,
finance and own their home. And that makes it super easy for our
agents to provide tons of extra value to their clients - way beyond
the average brokerage! Vylla Home is one of the Carrington Family
of companies under Carrington Holding Company, LLC.
We aim to provide value beyond just your commission payment. Our
two cents? You're worth as much as all the hard work you put in!
Some of our benefits include
- Potential pipeline of leads including real estate owned (REO)
- Don't wait to get paid. We pay at closing!
- One low monthly fee - no desk fees or set up fees, no hidden
- Free agent starter kit with business cards, a polo shirt, name
tags and/or hat.
- Collaboration opportunities with our loan and title teams.
- An abundance of mentorship, training, and support
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation
of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and
members of our community and we're committed to treating all our
potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Qualities