Unemployment Claims Processor
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and
consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive
and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way,
our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by
our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized
solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
The Claims Specialist handles moderately complex/challenging
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the accuracy and completeness of claims forms.
- Investigates coverage questions and problems.
- Works closely with clients, producers, client service staff,
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely fashion following
- Processing unemployment insurance claims including
determinations, wage audits, appeals, hearings, reimbursements, and
payments Collecting and analyzing data to prepare annual member
- Preparing progress reports, cost benefit analysis, and
- Reviewing, understanding, and ensuring compliance with
statutes, regulations, laws, and internal procedure
- Training clients on how to reduce UI losses
- High school diploma.
- 2 or more years related experience.
- Good understanding of claims processing and the insurance
- Licensing required.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Unemployment insurance claims processing experience
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Human resources or school district administration experience
- Excellent organization skills with high attention to detail •
ability to manage time and projects appropriately
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to small/large groups in person and
- Advanced Microsoft Office abilities
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Gallagher, Phoenix , Unemployment Claims Processor, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!