RN-ICU/Multi-Care Unit, Seasonal, Nights
Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Ideal for ICU nurses who want to care for their patients across the
healthcare continuum, our Multi-Care Unit serves ICU, PCU and
Med/Surg/Telemetry patients spanning all levels of acuity. The
flexible nature of our acuity-adaptable unit helps sharpen clinical
skills and advance your nursing practice as you experience an
interesting and varied case mix. RNs in our MCU support the vision
of the Total Healing Environment and the values of respect,
integrity, accountability, commitment and quality while meeting the
changing needs of each patient as he or she transitions from one
level of care to another without changing rooms or care teams.
- Current, valid Arizona or compact state RN license
- Nine months of general or skilled registered nurse
- Critical care competency exam passing grade or successful
completion of assigned online AACN Critical Care curriculum within
one year of hire
- Demonstrated competency in basic EKG skills by passing EKG test
or successfully completing basic EKG class/modules within six
months of hire
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) for
Healthcare Provider certification
- American Heart Association (AHA) Advanced Care Life Support
(ACLS) for Healthcare Provider certification
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft
- Two years of medical/surgical or one year of critical care
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR); Cerner strongly preferred
*Must pass pre-employment screening
Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, integrated
healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and
outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service
acute care hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics, the YRMC
Wellness Center and the YRMC Outpatient Services Building. YRMC's
unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile service area
and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a comprehensive Women's
Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient Blood Management
Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned
national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
To provide comprehensive, high quality healthcare consistent with
our communities' needs.
Creating a "Total Healing Environment" wherein the people of YRMC
work in partnership with the patients and their families seeking
peace of mind and peace of heart as well as physical cures or
comfort because we understand the indivisible relationship that
exists between body, mind and the human spirit.
Respect: Behaving in a way that honors self and others.
Integrity: Being consistent and honest in word and deed.
Accountability: Following through and being answerable for one's
Commitment: Demonstrating dedication to one's work, personal
development, the organization, the Mission and the Vision.
Quality: Providing service excellence.
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Phoenix , RN-ICU/Multi-Care Unit, Seasonal, Nights, Other , Cottonwood, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!