Posted on: July 21, 2021
- Plate and ink set ups, and machine operation to produce multiple
print runs per shift.
- Visually inspect printing plates, inks, and raw material to
remove defective before processing
- Visually inspect and/or measure for accurate product selection
based on current run requirements.
- Visually inspect finished product; to improve and maintain
- Meet minimum piece rates of 8000-12,000 per day or averaging
18-26 (50ct) cases per hour.
- Understanding of Quality Inspection Criteria
- Execute end of day and weekly machine cleaning while keeping
entire work area neat and organized.
- Report further machine problems to service maintenance mechanics,
and production lead as needed.
- Use Safe Work Practice. Use of required PPE. Use machine
guarding, lockout/tagout program.
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with other
team members in a noisy work environment.
- Think and act quickly in fast-paced production environment.
- Use basic mechanical ability to operate tools, set up, and adjust
- Use basic math skills to count production quantities, measure raw
materials, and finished product.
Shift start: 5:30AM
Shift length: 10 hours
Monday – Thursday, overtime as needed
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Phoenix , Wrapper Operator, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!