Full Time Pre Op/PACU RN - Desert Ridge Outpatient Surgery Center (21156-147)
Company: United Surgical Partners International
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are looking for a top-performer with solid knowledge of Pre-
operative and PACU/ Recovery Nursing .This is a fast paced
environment that is driven to reach the highest quality and
satisfaction outcomes in Phoenix.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Current Arizona Nursing License
- Current CPR, ACLS, and PALS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 2 year experience in a hospital or ASC setting
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with patients, hospital staff, physicians, vendors
and the public.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness,
receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base
relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical
- Understands principles of aseptic technique and their
- Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics
- Excellent teaching skills
- Basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology
- Experience working in an ASC is a plus.
- Must be team-oriented and patient-focused.
Keywords: United Surgical Partners International, Phoenix , Full Time Pre Op/PACU RN - Desert Ridge Outpatient Surgery Center (21156-147), Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!