Lighting Service Technician
Company: Sonepar USA
Posted on: June 12, 2021
About North Coast
North Coast Electric for your career path partners is a great
choice, opening a world of possibilities to you! We are leaders in
the electrical industry, providing quality products and service to
our customers from branch locations throughout Oregon and
Washington. Our Associates are the heart of our business. We are
always looking for talented, energetic and passionate people to
fill our open positions. North Coast is a subsidiary of Sonepar
USA, part of the global Sonepar family.
Stay up to date with North Coast, follow us on Facebook,
Twitter, and LinkedIn,
What are the Benefits?
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid
Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays, Health Reimbursement Accounts,
Healthy Lifestyles Reimbursement, Educational Financial Assistance,
Employee Discounts and more.
- Assist in maintaining a running material inventory, prioritize
route planning and maintain efficiency and profitability of
- Maintain proper packing, organization and transportation of all
materials and equipment issued.
- Responsible of the installation of lamps, ballast and other
lighting components in various types of fixtures.
- Occasional travel and night work required
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications & Expectations:
- Knowledge of fluorescent, HID and LED systems
- Minimum 2-3 years previous Lighting/Electrical installation
- NALMCO CALT or CSLT certified preferred
- Valid driver' license and Proof of clean driving record with no
major infractions within last 3-5 years
- DOT medical examiners card
- Strong mechanical & electrical aptitude
- Possess high standards for workmanship, work quality, and
attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and customer service minded
- Experience with various lighting control systems such as:
Lutron, Venstar, Siemens and profile control systems.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Repetitive lifting and pulling of heavy objects (50+ lbs.)
- Driving service truck with GVW up to 26,000 lbs.
- Warehouse environment and customer locations
- Required to work indoors on ladders, scaffolding and lifts as
well as outdoors on a bucket truck to a height up to 55'.
Keywords: Sonepar USA, Phoenix , Lighting Service Technician, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!