As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our
mission at 8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) is to transform the future of
business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM)
uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact
Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses
across the globe transform their customer and employee experience,
and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on
LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Location: Remote (Mountain or Central time preferred)
The Field Marketing Manager - Channel will play a key role in
assisting partners in developing and implementing strategic
marketing plans. The position will focus on developing and
implementing strategic marketing programs, campaigns, events, and
communication strategies that will assist in driving lead
generation, sales, and mindshare for 8x8 while increasing a loyal
customer base, advancing the organization's brand, and building
awareness of 8x8 solutions. There are two available positions, both
of which are for full-time remote employees, supporting the West
and Central regions.
The ideal candidate will be instrumental in developing marketing
relationships and understanding the business models of the assigned
sub-agents/partners. Key performance indicators will reside in the
ability to positively impact the pipeline and sales through the
sub-agent community. In collaboration with 8x8 Channel Account
Managers, the Field Marketing Manager will establish and manage
marketing plans and budgets, while promoting awareness of the 8x8
brand. Primary duties include developing marketing plans that
leverage MDF, reporting against these plans, increasing the quality
of partner marketing, and activating new or inactive sub-agents.
Additional responsibilities include ongoing field communications,
supporting partner events, presentations, and sharing best
practices across partners within the assigned region.
- Develop marketing strategies and marketing plans with
identified partners in an assigned region that align to the partner
and 8x8 business goals.
- Leverage all best practices/tools - examples: lead generation,
- Act as the Marketing "Subject Matter Expert" while coordinating
efforts with channel partners, corporate marketing, channel sales,
and other 8x8 field and corporate teams.
- Develop quarterly marketing calendar and quarterly review
process and dashboards for assigned partners.
- Provide support for partner events and coordinate 8x8 resources
- Provide leadership on field requirements for integration with
corporate-run marketing programs and campaigns as needed.
- 8+ years experience with field marketing, channel marketing or
channel sales background
- Experience in multiple facets of marketing activities including
demand generation, events, campaigns, SEM/ SEO, social media,
- Project and program management skills with demonstrated
examples of end-to-end ownership and delivery of marketing tactics
delivered with or through channel partners.
- Hands-on experience with sales and marketing automation systems
- Excellent communications and presentations skills.
- Highly motivated individual with a results-driven orientation,
capable of multi-tasking within a dynamic organization.
- Proven track record of working independently and with sales
teams and multiple levels of management.
- Experience in managing budgets and reporting, including
- Understanding of two tier channel model and MDF programs
- Ability to travel 30% when dictated by the needs of the
business and safe to do so.
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify
View the Participant Poster in English | Espaol.
View the Right to Work Poster in English | Espaol.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with
disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Include "Reasonable Accommodation" in
the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can
be found here.