Production Operator 2, 3rd shift - Contractor
Company: The Cooper Companies
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Responsible for completing various processes to produce a
high-quality finished contact lens. Experienced level position
allowing the employee to become familiar with the advanced, quality
critical stages of manufacturing contact lenses.
Essential Functions & Accountabilities
CooperVision's management team is committed to the development
of and implementation of the quality management system and
maintaining its effectiveness by communicating to the organization
the importance of meeting customer as well as statutory and
Within established guidelines, performs various functions
associated with the fabrication of contact lenses using appropriate
machines and equipment. These operations are of a repetitive nature
and require training within the scope of an approved Work
Instruction and/or SOP. Works in a team manufacturing environment
receiving direction from the Production Technicians, Operation
Coordinators and/or Supervisors.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Exhibits good communication skills - verbal, written, and
comprehension of the English language.
- Excellent understanding of and compliance with all Work
Instructions, SOP's, regulatory requirements, and GMP's.
- Required to read and understand Standard Operating Procedures
- Follows appropriate safety and equipment maintenance
- Basic computer systems knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Manufacturing experience required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Production Operator 1 role
or similar experience.
- High School diploma or GED required.
Keywords: The Cooper Companies, Phoenix , Production Operator 2, 3rd shift - Contractor, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!