This position is responsible for generating accurate and timely
estimates for reconditioning services offered to all internal and
external auction customers. These estimates are to be generated
using formats and pricing defined by management.
Schedule: Wednesday - Saturday
- Provide accurate and timely estimates for retail reconditioning
- Communicate estimates in required formats (i.e., electronic,
email, written, etc.) required to meet all internal and external
- Work with Procurement/Purchasing staff to assure accurate
pricing of parts, labor and supplies required for estimates.
- Develop and utilize a clear and accurate understanding of
individual customer reconditioning agreements related to price and
service bundling or packages
- Monitor repair status and customer communications related to
approved reconditioning estimates, as directed by management.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety
and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.
Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned
with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1 year of customer service experience preferred.
- 1 - 3 years of collision estimating experience required.
- Mitchell Estimating System knowledge preferred.
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Effective verbal communication and customer service
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Basic leadership skills preferred.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds (e.g. tools,
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color
vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There's nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of
every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation,
client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and
owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more
than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the
best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry
forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer
brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are
creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like
Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We've been making our mark
since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying
true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for
growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary
divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a
new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse
broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive
transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.
We're also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare
to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next
generation. We're looking for the talent today who will be our
leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are
today, where we hope you'll be going with us, and the common
purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance
(medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid
days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness
days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be
offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified
applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally
engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our
applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or
send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.