Sr. Customer Success Manager, CPG Data Partnerships
Posted on: June 12, 2021
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and
meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences
that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to
better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on
solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we're
always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use
Are you an ambitious, creative and client-centric advocate who
knows how to engage and communicate with many people in complex
organizations? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you
are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work
harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of big data for
advertising and marketing technology, analytics, and measurement?
Consider joining our team.
- Work closely with LiveRamp's Commercial Leads to manage client
processes, projects and communication strategy. You are the "right
hand person" and partner to the Commercial Leads - you are
necessary for the success of our largest CPG data providers!
- Own all business operations for the existing book of business
you support with our CPG Data Providers - this includes working
directly with internal resources and stakeholders such as Technical
Services, Product, and Legal and Privacy teams, managing SalesForce
opportunities, and driving solutions to completion across
- Coordinate and manage all activities within your assigned book
of business, working closely with the Commercial Leads to identify
areas for improvement, growth and continued strategic development.
You fully own renewals and help drive upsell opportunities!
- Assist with day-to-day management and troubleshooting for some
of our largest and most strategic accounts
- Drive adoption of LiveRamp products and services - blocking and
tackling barriers (internal and external) to adoption and
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of LiveRamp products and
services to internal constituents as well as external clients and
partners. You understand the complexities of the LiveRamp product
suite and can articulate their functionality in an "easy to read"
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions
according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly
initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including owning
the QBR process for your assigned accounts.
- Monitor, analyze, and forecast a customer's usage of our
products using tools such as Tableau
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as
- Drive customer satisfaction by leveraging resources including
internal customer health dashboard that reports key account health
- 3-5+ years of experience working with clients in a customer
facing role (customer success and/or account management
- Experience troubleshooting technical problems or platforms and
managing issues through to resolution
- Passion for organization and project management
- Quick to learn and able to communicate technical concepts to
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You
are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12
- Excellent problem resolution skills and attention to detail.
Attention to detail is a part of your DNA. You achieve thoroughness
and accuracy when accomplishing a task with mindfulness of all
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Independent, self-sufficient and self starter. You need little
management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly,
hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Experience working with/at Data Providers, Agencies and
Marketing Services organizations a plus.
- AdTech experience preferred.
- Familiarity and experience within the CPG industry a plus
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people
who love what they do.
- Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights,
happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work
opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock: every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability
insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness
reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter
cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: work in the heart of Phoenix, Seattle, New York or
More about us:
LiveRamp's mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and
doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist
people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know
that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full
selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting
LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding
principles-one that that informs how we hire, train, and grow our
global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected
status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
will be considered for the position in accordance with the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. California residents: Please see
regarding how we collect, use, and disclose the personal
information you provide during the job application process.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp
employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: LiveRamp, Phoenix , Sr. Customer Success Manager, CPG Data Partnerships, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!