Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Televerde helps global B2B organizations generate demand and
accelerate sales through a combination of omnichannel marketing
solutions involving data solutions, marketing technology and highly
skilled sales professionals. Televerde is a purpose-driven company
that has generated more than $65B in pipeline and over $12B in
revenue for clients. To learn more, visit https:
Televerde Position Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time-off
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Low
Premiums (coverage on the first day of the following month)
- 401K Employee Match Contribution
- Career Advancement Opportunities - The Sky is the limit!
- Making a change in people's lives everyday
Under direction of the Senior Account Executive, the Account
Executive develops and maintains long-term client relationships
while helping grow revenue and profits. The Account Executive will
work in conjunction with the Sales team in order to scale revenue
by building a pipeline across the target segment and identified
prospects. This includes, but is not limited to, identifying and
closing net new business, building a referral base, establishing
and cultivating client relationships, and developing a social media
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Identifies and qualifies prospects that support alignment
between sales and marketing that drive new clients and new revenue
streams in the target segments.
- Grows existing accounts within targets segments, as defined by
the Senior Account Executive.
- Works closely with the Senior Account Executive to support
quarterly sales motions and key sales activities.
- Qualifies and converts both sales-sourced leads and identified
opportunities that result in closeable business in line with our
Sales Velocity and quota targets.
- In collaboration with the Senior Account Executive, develops
customer acquisition and account penetration strategies that
promote highly qualified leads that efficiently progress through
the sales stages.
- Effectively leverages regional success to penetrate additional
theatres and business units within and outside our current client
- Works with internal stakeholders to support global account
- Creates clear, concise synopsis of the key messages into a
creative presentation (usually PowerPoint) and present it to engage
and share key information.
- Continuously develops improved relations with clients and
internal departments through frequent discussion and
- Executes discovery calls with prospects and clients to
determine solution alignment that will result in an effective, well
planned campaign that delivers ROI.
- Daily documentation within all applicable systems such as
critical information about the sales process, accounts, and metrics
to drive sales process. Leads, opportunities, and activities are
created and managed within the appointed system.
- In collaboration with the Senior Account Executive, negotiates
contracts and ensures client's needs are met while achieving
maximum profitability for the organization.
- Navigates current client's ecosystems to gain net new business
within the appropriate channel.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication
- Demonstrated ability to successfully find and cultivate new
leads through cold calling.
- Knowledge of critical entry points: Sales, Marketing,
Corporate, Field, Regional, Channel and Inside Sales, and Database
- Ability to connect "pain" of potential client during lower
level discussion to the actual high-level need of the
- Ability to map people and titles to corporate structure,
understand roles and responsibilities, align roles to their growth
objectives and success criteria, facilitate hand-offs to others,
and set goals.
- Ability to collaborate and work efficiently with other team
members as it relates to departmental and individual goals.
- Understanding of divisional and reporting relationships,
authority for decisions, building trust and belief in the value of
you and your company.
- Excellent understanding of the process and strategies of
selling "high value services" to business executives in large
organizations in a competitive situation.
- Ability to summarize the solution and offer it into an
organized and comprehensive format that describes the solution,
aligns it to the clients' needs and growth objectives, and
positions the offering with pricing, ROI, and value benefit
proposition. It should be designed in a manner to stand alone to
move the sale forward without the presence of the sales
- Ability to interpret, anticipate, and understand decision
making systems and authorities including, but not limited to,
budgets, cycles, influencers, deterrents, and competition.
- Ability to correctly and effectively utilize provided
technology systems. Must be able to populate related fields,
extract, import, and report on individual activities.
- Ability to successfully manage forecastable prospects thru the
- Ability to effectively manage time across multiple customers
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience required.
- 3+ years B2B direct marketing sales experience, with lead
development in mid-size and smaller enterprise accounts.
- Experience in developing sales plans and accurate sales
- Experience in account management is preferred.
- Experience within a specific vertical market sector such as
Work Environment/Physical Demands
This position requires constant communication and interaction
with all parties involved with the campaigns by phone and
in-person, as well as some travel to clients not located in AZ. It
also requires trips to a women's correctional facility on occasion,
where there will be direct contact with inmates. In some cases, the
employee may have to walk a quarter of a mile from the correctional
unit to the main office.
- Ability to move wrists, hands, and/or fingers in a repetitive
- Ability to continuously stand, walk, reach, kneel, bend, stoop,
push/pull, and sit.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally.
- Communicating effectively with employees, vendors, and
- Continuously working at a desk and computer.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions if needed.
This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive of the
duties and responsibilities of the job and may change at any time
Keywords: Televerde, Phoenix , Senior Enterprise Account Executive, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!