Home to the 2020 NASCAR Championship Weekend, Phoenix Raceway
has been the premier motorsports venue in the Southwest since 1964
and hosts two NASCAR race weekends each year. In March, the
FanShield 500 Speed Fest Weekend kicks off the race season at
Phoenix Raceway, featuring the NASCAR Cup Series, NASCAR Xfinity
Series and the new addition of the ARCA Menards Series. For the
first time in the history of the sport, Phoenix Raceway will host
the NASCAR Championship Weekend in 2020. Over the three day event
in November, champions will be crowned in the NASCAR Cup Series,
NASCAR Xfinity Series, NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series and
the ARCA Menards Series West. Phoenix Raceway also hosts a variety
of events throughout the year, including corporate meetings and
conferences, charity events, holiday events, sport and endurance
competitions, driving schools and Segway tours.
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all
employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Provide superior care and service to internal and external
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for
communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees
- Courtesy and diplomacy with internal and external
- Attendance and punctuality;
- Attention to detail.
- Highly and self-motivated with a desire to be successful
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to speak
and read English
- Neat and clean appearance
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Flexibility to work weekends and nights
- The ability to work long hours on your feet in an outdoor
- Must be able to work with the public and be able to solve
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities, duties,
functions and tasks.
Special Position Requirements
Position may include holiday and weekend work.
All Shifts Needed
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at
www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your
experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy
environment in which our employees thrive and where you can
prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we
offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused
on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both
personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out
that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment
where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal
Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best
qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender,
gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability,
religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy,
veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law
except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our