Senior Operations Analyst, Customer Experience
Posted on: June 12, 2021
If you like disrupting the norm and are looking for a company
revolutionizing an industry then you will LOVE what Carvana has
done for the car buying experience. Buying a car the old fashioned
way sucks and we are working hard to make it NOT suck. At Carvana,
our customers can hop online to...
- Search and browse our inventory of over 20,000 vehicles that we
own and certify.
- Narrow down search results using highly intelligent filtering
- View vehicle details, Carfax reports, and 360 rotating studio
images for every vehicle.
- Secure financing in minutes using Carvana's in-house service or
their own bank.
- Interact with GUI components to easily customize loan length,
down payment, and monthly payment.
- Generate, upload, and eSign all documents online (no ink
- Schedule front door delivery or pick up at one of our vending
- Trade-in their existing vehicle or just sell it to Carvana (no
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at
our company introduction video or learn more about what it's like
to work here from the people that already do.
About the team and position
Are you passionate about using data analytics to discover trends
and help businesses grow? Do you want to have an immediate impact
on our customer experience and Net Promoter Score (NPS)? Are you
excited to focus on one of the most important metrics at Carvana -
NPS? We have no shortage of data, resources, or ambition at
Carvana, and we are excited to bring on people who share our desire
to leverage data and technology to accelerate our disruption of the
traditional car buying experience. This role will provide countless
opportunities to tackle our most pressing operations challenges and
opportunities with visibility to Senior Leadserchip.
What you'll be doing
- Using Your Technical Chops:
- SQL! SQL! SQL! We use it all the time in this role and we're
looking for someone who lives and breathes it. FYI- we'll be
sending out a SQL test as the first step of the process, so be on
- Utilize business intelligence related tools and concepts such
as Tableau, SQL (through MS SQL Server), relational database
design, and Excel to solve operational problems.
- Be involved in extracting, cleansing, and visualizing data
using modern tools and techniques
- Work with Data Science teams to integrate and operationalize
- Being An Awesome Stakeholder:
- Work closely with operational leaders and Senior Management to
plan and prioritize critical projects, set KPIs, forecast impacts,
and build execution plans
- Focused on one of the most important metrics in the
organization, our Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- You will work with cross-functional teams to communicate data
driven analysis and reports in order to impact change
- You will work with others to understand business processes and
deliver data so that non-technical resources can understand and
respond as needed.
- You will become familiar with current operations across various
departments and work cross-functionally with stakeholders and other
- Looking Towards The Future:
- You'll be developing and maintaining forecasting models to
support our NPS data
- Collaborate with our leaders to design systems to capture
granular data to drive future decisions and help prioritize
engineering efforts around proposed technology solutions.
- Always be proactively solving problems by thinking both big and
What you should have
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics,
Engineering, Finance, Math, Supply Chain, or similar field from an
accredited undergraduate institution required.
- At least 4+ years of experience in CPG merchandising, data,
reporting, or analytics.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in SQL.
- Knowledge of visualization software, such as Tableau.
- Curiosity to continue learning new analytical methods and tools
(ETL processes, Python, etc.).
- The ability to work cross-functionally with engineering, data
science, and business teams and communicate across them in a clear
and concise manner understood by all.
- You have the flexibility to move and shake with competing and
What we'll offer in return
- Full-Time Salary Position with a competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- 401K with company match.
- A multitude of perks including student loan payments, discounts
on vehicles, benefits for your pets, and much more.
- A great wellness program to keep you healthy and happy both
physically and mentally.
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your
knowledge with others across the organization.
- A company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up
atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
- A seat in one of the fastest-growing companies in the
To be able to do your job at Carvana, there are some basic
requirements we want to share with you.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Of course, we'll make any reasonable accommodations for those
with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Carvana is an equal employment opportunity employer. All
applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, marital status, national origin, age, mental or
physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic
information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Carvana also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or
Keywords: Carvana, Phoenix , Senior Operations Analyst, Customer Experience, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!