Join the TrueNet family as a Construction Coordinator in the
Phoenix, Arizona market. As a TrueNet team member you will receive
competitive benefits, excellent pay and flexible work schedules.
TrueNet is a leading company in the Telecom Industry and always
looking for the perfect addition.
The ideal candidate would have the ability to work with minimal
supervision as well as being a successful team player, have
outstanding communications skills and experience in
Telecommunication with Construction background as well.
The Construction Coordinator is responsible for performing
virtual engineering of proposed residential and commercial projects
and ensures alternative routing delivers the most cost-effective
design for construction. Researches and reviews plans, gathers
necessary data and listing material requirements for project.
Essential Position Functions:
- Partner with internal and external customers to communicate
project tasks, and schedules.
- Coordinate activities with other employees within our or the
customer's organization to ensure compliance and appropriate
follow-through of policies, procedures, rules, rates, and
completion dates applicable to his/her assigned projects.
- Prepares budgets and tracks expenses.
- Provides estimates within department guidelines.
- Surveys proposed service routing and estimates materials,
construction, and labor costs.
- May order materials or coordinate with administrative
- Verify and reconcile invoices.
- Release addresses as serviceable and notify other departments
- Manage the document control process and ensure constant
communication with the customer and both internal and external team
- Organize and maintain data in clear, accurate formats. Ensure
project files are properly maintained and uploaded in customer
- Coordinate with customer contractors, or 3rd party vendors to
track jobs from start to finish, review/approve invoices and
balance POs as required.
- Escalate any project related issues that may impact completion
and/or customer satisfaction.
- Review, prepare, analyze, interpret all land and right of way
related agreements, deeds, easements, leases, permits and
- Assist the Project Manager with bidding and RFP responses
including the participation in client presentations.
- Other duties as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 5-7 years' experience in hybrid fiber coax networks in an
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Intermediate to Expert ability with Windows operating
- Ability to prioritize and complete assignments accurately and
in a timely manner.
- Able to effectively handle multiple priorities with a strong
attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral and written
- Highly adaptive/flexible to changing environments and
- Must be able to work alone, and with a team.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting within the work area.
- Lifting of up to 20 pounds less than one-third of the
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, management,
peers, et al.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those of a standard office environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment may be remote or that of an office
position with minimal to high noise levels.
- The position may require working independently, as well as part
of a team.
- This position may require verbal and face-to-face contact with
- Frequent use of a computer is necessary.
- This position requires use of all general office
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
TrueNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), read here
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible
to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor
visas for this position (H1B, etc.).
TrueNet Communications is a national infrastructure engineering
and specialty contractor serving the wireless, broadband, and
telecommunications markets. We plan, design, build and support
communications infrastructure for our clients across North America.
Join our team of professionals where you can advance your career in
a fast pace, GROWING industry! We offer competitive salaries,
excellent benefits, 401k, paid time off and paid holidays.