CB Fulfillment Technician
Posted on: June 12, 2021
TrueNet Communication is seeking a CB Fulfillment Technician.
This role is responsible for configuring aggregate devices,
routers, optical access, and/or DWDM equipment that carries video,
data, and/or telephoney traffic. This role utilizes various
applications for implementation, service, test nd acceptance
(Remedy, NetSmart, SAM Preside, Granite, Procomm Plus and Secure
Essential Position Functions:
- Under close supervision, installs, disconnects, upgrades and
migrations at customer premise applicable to complex services for
all CB products and services which involve custom design.
- Initially activates electronics by powering up the equipment to
- Loads configuration from work package on customer premise
- Performs customer CPE testing on-site.
- Coordinates with provisioning to verify/finalize customer
acceptance of service, confirming service is working as expected to
- Coordinates equipment pick up.
- Creates, updates and closes Remedy tickets and coordinates with
change control as needed.
- Ensures quality and processes, programs and customer
- Must be proficient in writing and presenting a method of
procedure for our customers' approval.
- Stages all of the equipment and inventorying material for
- Assigns specific tasks to subordinates and monitors their work
ethics for efficiency, quality, and safety.
- Responsible for the accuracy in the installation of each and
all types of equipment installed.
- Performs a test for completeness or wiring to ensure all is
- Responsible for the accuracy of all final paperwork required
and turned over to the customer in a timely manner.
- Completes quality assurance procedures and checks the final
products for errors.
- Ensures the safety, quality, and efficiencies of the crew.
- Interfaces with customer contacts on projects and work
- Preforms end-to-end provisioning for customer circuits as
designed in an accompanying work package from engineering.
- Interfaces with the end user (contact person) and coordinates
with other vendors for each project when required by the
- Provides technical support for customer contacts and
technicians on request.
- Configures CPE in warehouse prior to installation at customer
- Ensures appropriate IOS upgrade is applied.
- Understands, adheres to, and promotes the Environmental, Health
& Safety policies of all Telecommunication standards.
- Other duties as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- AA/AS Degree or Technical Certification in related discipline
Desired (Technical Operations)
- Vocational/Technical Business School Desired.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a related field (Technical
Support, Installation and Maintenance)
- Working knowledge of IP, Ethernet, SONET, DWDM, DOCSIS, Video
and Telephone Technologies.
- Prior commercial installation and technical experience.
- Cisco Certification
- Must be able to efficiently use a Windows-based computer.
- Ability to prioritize and complete assignments accurately and
in a timely manner.
- Able to effectively handle multiple priorities with a strong
attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral and written
- Must be able to work alone, and with a team.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background
- Valid local State Driver's License required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Prolonged standing.
- Climbing of stairs, ladders, and/or scaffolds.
- Carrying of loads up and down stairs. Reaching and/or
- Stooping, kneeling, walking, bending, crawling, and
- Carrying, pushing and/or pulling.
- Finger and wrist dexterity and hand/eye coordination.
- Heavy physical effort (usually lifting/moving up to 70
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, management,
peers, et al.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those of a standard office environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Exposure to noisy or dusty conditions.
- Exposure to mechanical, electrical, and/or other hazards.
- Frequent use of a computer is necessary.
- This position requires use of all general office
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
TrueNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), read here
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible
to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor
visas for this position (H1B, etc.).
TrueNet Communications is a national infrastructure engineering
and specialty contractor serving the wireless, broadband, and
telecommunications markets. We plan, design, build and support
communications infrastructure for our clients across North America.
Join our team of professionals where you can advance your career in
a fast pace, GROWING industry! We offer competitive salaries,
excellent benefits, 401k, paid time off and paid holidays.
Keywords: TrueNet, Phoenix , CB Fulfillment Technician, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!