Fleet Mechanic 2
Company: Swift Refrigerated
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Primary Purpose and Essential Functions: Complete a quality
preventative maintenance inspection and repairs on all company
owned equipment, to include tractors, trailers, refrigerated units
and support equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment to
appropriate specifications (OEM, DOT, Swift, ect).
- Inspect, analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose and perform minor
and/or complex repairs for all equipment.
- Disassemble, repair and re-assemble of Heavy Tuck & Trailer
components; including but not limited to; refrigerated units,
diesel engines, transmissions, axles and any other components or
- Perform offsite repairs to include minor to mid level roadside
breakdowns as directed by leadership.
- Perform tire maintenance to include: repairs, failure analysis,
- May be required to test drive equipment if certified.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the
- Skills: Demonstrated/proven superior customer service skills.
Ability to read and understand repair manuals, understanding and
ability to complete/fill tags and repair orders. Ability to use and
learn various diagnostic software used on tractor/trailers. Must
possess excellent computer skills.
- Education: High School or combination of training and/or
experience required. Drivers license required.
- Experience Required: Three (3) years' experience with on the
job training or diploma in vehicle maintenance from vocational or
trade school required. Must possess the tools required to
accomplish the essential job results required.
Keywords: Swift Refrigerated, Phoenix , Fleet Mechanic 2, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!