Off-Hwy Engine Rebuild Tech (MTU 400)
Company: W.W. Williams Company
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Diesel Field Technician- Power Generation:
Full-service repair facility working primarily on engine
overhauls and maintenance for diesel engines, and/or related
equipment used in the operation of generators, pumps and other
If you are an experienced Diesel Engine Technician / Power
Generation Mechanic seeking a career and a company you can grow
with, we want to talk to you! This opportunity is immediate, so
We offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities available for additional compensation!
- Company Paid Training Programs
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance/FSA
- 401(K) with company match
- Tool Replacement Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Accident Insurance
- Stable employment at a growing company that offers advancement
- Diesel Technician / Power Generation Mechanics will perform
quality repairs and maintenance on all Diesel Engines, Gaseous
Engines, Alternative Fuel Engines as specified in manufacturer
designed procedures or accepted industry practices.
- Troubleshooting, cleaning, disassembling, evaluation, determine
repairs and parts needed in accordance with manufacturers
- Create job plan based on diagnosis to include repair operations
and anticipated repair hours need to complete repair.
- Rebuilding engines from disassembly to re-assembly.
- Diesel Technicians / Power Generation Mechanics will accurately
complete all paperwork including repair information on work orders,
information for state and emission inspections, etc.
- Dedication and adherence to all company and industry safety
- Candidate must have own tools and reliable transportation.
- Requires ability to work independently.
- Communicating effectively with Service Planner, and Supervisors
to ensure problems, nature of the repair, and status of those
repairs are understood and followed up on
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of engine repair and maintenance experience
in engine / power generation field.
- One or more factory trained certifications preferred.
- Cat / Cummins / Isuzu / John Deere / MTU manufacturer
experience is preferred.
- Possess own tools to perform work on all systems on various
engines and equipment.
- Knowledge on A/C system, D/C system, and diagnostics / trouble
shooting of engines.
- Basic computer skills with ability to use diagnostic
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes night
and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to pass a drug test, background check, and MVR
Competitive wages and benefits. AAP/EPE/M/F/Vets/Disabled,
Keywords: W.W. Williams Company, Phoenix , Off-Hwy Engine Rebuild Tech (MTU 400), Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!