Software Engineer I - SurePayroll
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Creates detailed technical specifications, develops application
and system code, participates in code reviews and module testing,
and supports ongoing maintenance.
- Reviews and understands various project requirements in order
to develop and support business processes and applications.
- Participates in the creation and review of technical designs
and supporting documentation.
- Codes, documents, and reviews work units for simple to
intermediate changes and enhancements.
- Follows processes that ensure high quality units of work for
self. Tracks and resolves simple to intermediate issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Computer Science -
- 3 - 5 years software development experience or equivalent
combination of education and experienceObject oriented programming,
knowledge of relational databases, Transact-SQL experience
preferred. Web development experience preferred.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional
Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and
commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external
success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is
exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee
development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness
in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social
Keywords: Paychex, Phoenix , Software Engineer I - SurePayroll, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!