Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Cognizant is a leading provider of Information Technology,
Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Business Process Outsourcing
services. Cognizant single-minded mission is to dedicate our
business process and technology innovation know-how, deep industry
expertise, and worldwide resources to working together with
customers to make their businesses stronger. As a customer-centric,
relationship-driven partner, we are redefining the way companies
experience and benefit from global services. Our unique delivery
model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer
satisfaction. Cognizant delivers a trusted partnership, cost
reductions and business results.
Position: Technical Architect
Qualification: Bachelor of Technology or equivalent
Duration: Full Time only - "Cognizant will only consider
applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in
the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A,
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience in working Java, JBPM, PRPC of at least 12+ years
with hands on experience in development
- Hands on working experience in Java, JDocs, Flowret, JBPM,
PRPC, React JS, Postgres, Couchbase and DB2 is must.
- Experience in working Java, JBPM, Pega PRPC of at least 12+
years with hands on experience in development
- Training completed in Java, REST APIs and React JS
- Experience in working in onsite/offshore model in development
projects and flexible with good communication skills
- 10+ Years of experience in working Microservices and
- Requirement Analysis with Product Management Team
- Estimation for Java/JBPM/Flowret/PRPC projects
- Technical solutions in Java, PRPC, Cloud Solutions and big data
with Spark Projects.
- Java/J2EE and PRPC Application Design, Business clarifications,
Demos and solutions
- Solution Management, Coding, Code review, Unit Testing, Defect
- Scalability and Reliability of the application
- Helping other team members in fixing technical issues.
- Participating in project status meeting, code review meeting,
test case review meeting and several meetings with client.
- Working on independent modules, Providing value additions to
- Replying to mails related to application issues form
- Good technical skills and presentation skills
- Very good communication skills
- Good Analytical & Troubleshooting skills.
- Familiar with Agile methodology and compatible with
Onshore/Offshore team model.
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology
and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information
technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services,
dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger
businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant
combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation,
deep industry and business process expertise, and a global,
collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over
75 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately
187,400 employees as of June 30, 2014, Cognizant is a member of the
NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the
Fortune 500, and is ranked among the top performing and fastest
growing companies in the world. Visit us online at
www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
EEO Statement & Accommodations
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Phoenix , Technical Architect, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!