Facilities Technician II
Company: Diamond Resorts
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Under direct supervision, the Facility Technician II performs
general facility duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Repairs boilers, plumbing, pumps, exhaust fans, and HVAC
- Completes maintenance and facilities tasks from work
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment.
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new
- Install and repair electrical apparatuses, such as
transformers, wiring, and electrical components of machinery and
- Repair and maintain physical structure of
- Set up and operate machine tools, such as grinder and drills to
repair and fabricate machine parts.
- Provide customer service to fellow team members, members,
owners, and guests.
- Respond to calls and questions from members, owners, and
- Conduct proper building rounds and maintain proper records and
- Clean and maintain pools, spas, and water features as directed
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in facilities,
maintenance, or related field is required.
- No supervisory experience required.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not include any supervisory
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Drivers License (non-commercial) must be state
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both
oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of
correct business English and office practices. Must be able to
communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems,
maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully
with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one
task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines
and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Phoenix , Facilities Technician II, Other , Sedona, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!