Posted on: June 12, 2021
RIESTER's Phoenix office is seeking a Project Manager who can
plan, manage and execute projects flawlessly and be a go-getter in
the fast-paced environment of a progressive agency. Are you a
self-starter and self-motivator? Is making goals, timelines, and
budgets a breeze for you? Our ideal candidate will be the driving
force behind a range of projects. That means motivating team
members and guiding every phase of project development will be key
aspects of your role. Experienced in all aspects of digital and
traditional advertising, you will need to be collaborative and be
able to give and take direction.
- You're a strategic thinker who can transform creative requests
and cost estimates into actionable project plans, timelines, and
budgets for the team.
- You can coordinate the work of multiple teams across locations
and time zones to ensure that critical milestones are on track and
all deadlines are met.
- You have a deep understanding of modern web conventions and
practices and stay up-to-date on everything that happens in the
- You able to understand projects as a whole but break them down
into smaller easy to consume pieces.
- You are skilled at seeing all the details of a project along
with the assumptions and risks involved to create detailed Scopes
of Work and estimates for our client's projects.
- Well-versed in the many areas of digital, you can talk tech
with developers and user flow with UX architects.
- Even when it's crunch time, you're able to produce top-notch
work-no matter if its simple content revisions or high-level
- You understand basic HTML and know your 's from your 's.
- You have the experience and ability to manage traditional
projects like print, broadcast, and out-of-home.
- As a nimble Mac user, you know how to leverage Keynote to
complete resource reports and client presentations in no time.
- You measure your accomplishments by the successes of the team
and know that clear direction and impeccably planned project
specifications are an important part of that.
- With your dynamic personality, you're a great liaison between
clients and the teams.
- You are comfortable speaking with clients and explaining the
complexities of a project in easily understandable terms.
- You are a detailed and organized note-taker and will capture
every goal, action item, and assignment that comes out of every
- Minimum 4 years in project management, with 2 or more years of
experience working at an advertising agency.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, management, information systems
or a related field.
- A passion for all things marketing both traditional and
digital, including websites, wireframes, sitemaps, emails, banner
ads, out of home, television/radio production and social media
- Skilled at managing multiple projects at a time and sharing
resources across a larger team.
- Experience working directly with clients.
- Comfortable using project management tools-such as Basecamp,
Teamwork and AdVantage to assign project-related tasks.
- Ability to balance client expectations and project deadlines
with Agency resources.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experience using email marketing software and content
management systems (preferably WordPress and Umbraco).
- Google Analytics understanding. Certified in GA? Even
- A trained eye for quality assurance to check all deliverables
before sending them off.
- Possess a strong desire to learn.
- Privately-owned and headquartered in Phoenix, with additional
offices in Los Angeles, New York City and Park City.
- Competitive benefits package, including Medical, Dental,
Vision, 401(k), FSA, HSA, vacation, sick & more!
Keywords: Riester, Phoenix , Project Manager, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!