Company: Phoenix Children's Hospital
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Department: CORP | PCMG Access Schedulers
Category: Patient Access
Posting #: 450094
Date Posted: 6/7/2021
Employee Type: Regular
This position will schedule Operating Room, Cath Lab, Radiology,
Neurodiagnostics, Endoscopy, and/or Bronchoscopy procedures,
utilizing appropriate IS systems according to procedure type,
utilizing knowledge of physician procedures, privileges, and block
time when appropriate. Enters pertinent patient data and specific
physician requests. This position also initiates the billing
process by entering pertinent charges and patient information in
the Hospital's charging system.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child
first and values the family as an important member of the care
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share
our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care
today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for
providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Answers telephones in a timely and professional manner and
notifies referring office of patient appointment day and time.
- Participates in a variety of unit and hospital education
programs to maintain current skills and competency levels.
- Schedules patient examinations for all modalities, cancel
appointments and/or reschedules as necessary, and corrects or
modifies discrepancies in scheduling; schedules modalities.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Keywords: Phoenix Children's Hospital, Phoenix , Scheduler, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!