Commercial Product Counsel
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Commercial Product Counsel
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are
committed to connecting the world's data safely and effectively,
advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our
platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and
concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We
enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and
products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging
problems for the good of humanity-and we're always looking for
smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use
We are looking for a super sharp, highly-motivated,
business-minded attorney to join our legal team supporting
commercial and product. This role will be in our Phoenix office and
will interface with sales and product to negotiate and execute on a
wide range of exciting company initiatives requiring creative and
proactive legal guidance. This is an opportunity to make a
high-impact contribution to a fast-paced organization operating on
the cutting-edge of the Ad/MarTech industry. This role reports to
LiveRamp's Head of U.S. Legal.
- Negotiate and draft a wide variety of commercial agreements,
with the ability to capture complex legal and business concepts in
a clear, concise, and easy-to-understand manner.
- Work closely with our product and Data Ethics teams to provide
advice on legal issues within the product development
- Provide practical, strategic advice to the engineering,
product, and compliance teams
- Advise business units on legal issues of first impression.
- Collaborate with numerous internal functions, including sales,
customer success, business development, product, and engineering on
the sales cycle, and risk mitigation.
- Work with Legal Operations to create efficiencies within the
- Build legal policies and processes from the ground up, and
provide consultation, training, and knowledge sharing to
- JD with excellent academic credentials and admission to at
least one state bar
- A minimum of 3+ years of related experience working at a
leading law firm (Tech Transactions or IP Groups preferred) or
in-house legal department (in-house experience at a SaaS or similar
high growth technology company a plus)
- Self-motivated, proactive, and eager to dive into the business
- Comfort with ambiguity, multi-tasking, and independence.
- Excellent communicator both internally and externally.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sense of humor
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people
who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the
occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights,
happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working
from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability
insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness
reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up
a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of Phoenix!
More about us:
LiveRamp's mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and
doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist
people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know
that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full
selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting
LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding
principles-one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global
team across nine countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected
status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
will be considered for the position in accordance with the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. California residents: Please see
regarding how we collect, use, and disclose the personal
information you provide during the job application process.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp
employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: LiveRamp, Phoenix , Commercial Product Counsel, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!