Service Plumbing Technician II
Company: TDIndustries, Ltd.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Service Plumbing Technician is responsible for plumbing
installation, maintenance and repair of large or small commercial
Reads blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout
of plumbing, waste disposal or water supply systems.
Cuts, assembles and installs pipes and tubes with attention to
existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring).
Installs and maintains water supply systems.
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of
America's premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services
companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a
facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and
maintenance. For 70 years, our employee-owned company has provided
innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class
mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare facilities,
hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical facilities and
industrial complexes and other essential institutions.
Our employees, whom we call "Partners" are the heart of our
success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE
Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the "100 Best Places to
Work", "Top 50 Training Organizations" and "Top 30 Companies to
Retire From" due to our solid commitment to the personal and
professional development of each employee.
- Diagnoses plumbing issues through observation, testing and
setup as required by trade/position. Performs disassembly and
reassembly of large or small commercial or residential equipment to
perform trouble shooting. Proficiently operates hand tools, power
tools, gauges and measuring equipment, testing and metering
- Handles the following plumbing repairs: stoppages/cabling,
pumping and backflow testing/repair/replacement, fixture
install/replacement and general troubleshooting or repair, domestic
water/sewer or storm water leak/repair, fixture rough-in, pump
replacement/repair, leak locating/line tracing, hydro jetting and
- Responsible for water heater
troubleshooting/replacement/maintenance and boiler
- Participates in technician on-call-stand-by rotation as
dictated by business unit policies and procedures.
- Safely drives a motor vehicle and trailer as evidenced by past
driving performance record. Meets requirements of company vehicle
driving policy, and adheres to all company safety
- Completes documentation of invoicing data based on hours worked
and materials/equipment used to complete the service.
- Maintains equipment, tools, and inventory stock on service
- Purchases materials and issues purchase order numbers to
- 2+ years of experience as a Service Technician.
- Must hold valid Journeyman Plumber's license in state of
- Required plumbing repair skills: stoppages/cabling, pumping and
backflow testing/repair/replacement, fixture install/replacement,
general troubleshooting and repair, domestic water/sewer or storm
water leak/repair, fixture rough-in, pump replacement/repair, leak
locating/line tracing, hydro jetting and camera.
- Required water heater skills: planned maintenance,
troubleshooting and replacement.
- Required boiler skills: Planned maintenance.
- Must be able to read schematics and blue prints.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two-year technical degree in related field is preferred.
- Professional demeanor, solid interpersonal skills with good
written and oral communication capability.
Keywords: TDIndustries, Ltd., Phoenix , Service Plumbing Technician II, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!