Key/Strategic Account Manager - WEST
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
Honeywell International Inc., a Fortune 100 industrial
technology leader, makes a variety of industrial, commercial,
consumer solutions, aerospace systems, and a wide range of
engineering services, for a variety of customers, from private
consumers to major corporations and governments. This position is
in Honeywells Connected Enterprise (HCE) business, in one of the
four Strategic Business Units called Honeywell Performance
Materials and Technologies.
At HCE, We are building a smarter, safer, and more sustainable
world, helping our customers leverage the power of Connected. Thats
the power of Honeywell. Our company invents, manufactures, and
services technology solutions that address some of the most
critical challenges around energy management, safety, security,
industrial productivity, and global urbanization. As a business, we
are uniquely positioned to blend physical products with software to
support connected systems that improve buildings, factories,
utilities, and aircraft and that enable a safer, more comfortable,
and more productive world. Our solutions enhance the quality of
life of people around the world.
Within HCE, Honeywell Connected Industrial (HCI) line of
business is the leading provider of advanced software offerings in
the Process Industries including Energy, Oil and Gas,
Chemicals/Petrochemicals, Paper, Metals, Mining, and other
industries. Our offerings enable measurable O&M and business
process improvement results for our customers. This business is
focused on outcome-based software solutions, engineering, and
life-cycle support services, converting our customers data into
proactive, planned actions for our customers, thereby enabling
greater reliability, improved safety, and operational uptime &
business profitability. Our solutions consistently combine domain
expertise, decades of global experience, and proven technology.
We are looking for the Honeywell Connected Industrial business,
a Strategic/Key Accounts Sales Manager, responsible for growing
HCPs Connected business in the assigned Strategic/Key Accounts.
Reporting to Sales Director for Americas, this person will
drive/lead HCIs key account engagement strategy and resulting
orders/revenue growth for assigned National, Polar and Global key
accounts that are primarily based out of Americas.
- Will encompass the following, and additional activities asked
by management to grow and strengthen the revenue stream for HCI
- Align HCIs / HPSs Key/Strategic accounts priorities:
Align/position our business offerings and the value-proposition
with the clients strategic and tactical business goals/needs in the
area of Digital Transformation of OT/IT/Business systems, and by
doing so creating sales opportunities for HCIs software, SaaS and
- Business Improvement: Discovery and help recognize business
process (primarily O&M, productivity and operational
excellence) improvement opportunities within the clients
operation(s) where Honeywell Connected solutions can add business
value; and turn such discoveries to into sales opportunities.
- Strategic/Key Account customer relationship: Work in
partnership with the HPS SCA Account Manager(s) to develop, improve
and sustain strategic relationships with clients at the appropriate
levels, such that Honeywells Connected solutions become, and are
recognized as, strategic to the client.
- Solution Selling and Education: Ensure that the value of
Honeywells Connected solutions are clearly understood and
effectively communicated to all appropriate executives and
personnel in the client organization.
- Enterprise Sales: Ensure that business opportunities are
converted into orders and revenue to meet and exceed the assigned
orders quota, from the strategic/key accounts assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to learn Honeywell business and its customers
- Ability to establishing and building credibility for oneself
and for HCI business/leadership.
Strong ability to develop and sustain long-term customer
relationships, preferably with an extensive network of C-suite
connections from previous roles in similar businesses.
- Ability to articulate effectively, market/industry/customer
intelligence & evolving needs back to the business leaders in HCI /
- Compelling written/verbal communications, and presentation
skills, duly aligned to c-level audiences.
- Proficient usage experience of CRM and sales metrics/KPIs to
effectively collaborate with regionial teams.
- Hands-on experience in using sales methodologies like
Challenger Sales, Strategic Selling, Key Account Management, LAMP,
Value-based-selling, or similar.
- Excellent win-win negotiator, preferably with formal
negotiation training and experience of closing multi-year,
multi-million-dollar deals with complex offering structures.
- Solid understanding and experience of orders volume, revenue
stream, and margin improvements.
- Ability to motivate and energize others; high-energy,
go-getter, individual with exceptional (virtual) team management
skills & experience.
- Be an optimist, and a tenacious person at the same time; while
applying experience, and a positive attitude consistently to work
- Prioritize and focus efforts on best opportunities (short and
long term) based on business needs.
- Push self and others to achieve bottom-line results
- Strong acumen to follow through. Good Say/Do ratio. Acute sense
of urgency, with equally important respect for colleagues, peers,
and customers processes. Ability to deliver and succeed despite the
usual and sometimes unusual hurdles. Ability to manage in
- Ability to see ahead clearly; can anticipate future trends
accurately; learn quickly and think independently to adapt as
We expect you to be comfortable with travel times up to 60%
travel, including overnight stays away from home. For the
high-performers, with the ability to live and exemplify the
Honeywell behaviors, We offer you incredible career progression
opportunities, as well as an attractive remuneration package,
besides a highly collaborative, energetic, and respectful work
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in solution sales and/or B2B sales
leadership in Industrial Products, Software Solutions in Process /
Asset Management domains.
- 5+ years of sales experience selling to industrial plant
management, directors, VPs and to C-suite executive.
- 5+ years of experience working in selling complex,
often-customized, Software, SaaS and Service delivering businesses,
with on-prem and cloud-based deployment structures.Ability to
influence at varying levels across the customers organization
- Educated to a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, in engineering or
business or equivalent, from a reputed, respectable
- An MBA or minimum of 7 years of successful experience in
- Postgraduate Business Qualification is will be a plus
- Experience in selling L3 (Process Optimization, Asset
Monitoring, Simulation solutions) and/or L4 solutions such as MES,
Supply Chain, IIOT Solutions, Industry 4.0, etc.
- Experience in selling software solutions delivered through
Cloud, SaaS, and traditional software commercial models.
- Cross-selling, strategic, solution-centric, value-based,
consultative selling experience with exceptional collaboration and
influencing skills across both, the clients and our own
organization with intent to present a One-Honeywell approach to
solutions and value-delivery.
- Exceptional relationship skills with robust, commercial
leadership expertise and hands-on win-win negotiations experience
is a must.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly
- Understanding of Pricing Strategy and negotiating terms and
conditions, price with customers.
- Strong organizational and excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated leader with a mature, positive attitude and a
passion for working with customers to drive outcomes.
- JOB ID: req283005
- Category: Sales
- Location: 345 Inverness Dr S Ste
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Phoenix , Key/Strategic Account Manager - WEST, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!