IT Infrastructure Engineer
Company: Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Compa
Location: Fort Mcdowell
Posted on: May 6, 2021
At TSMC, We Develop the Technologies that Shape the Future and
Change the World!
Technology is our cornerstone, and Innovation is our passion. At
TSMC, we bring together the most creative minds in science and
technology to provide the best foundry services possible, and drive
innovation in fields that revolutionize our world and daily lives
including high performance computing, mobile, automotive
electronics, and the Internet of Things.
If you want to challenge yourself and unleash innovation with
brilliant colleagues located around the world, come join us!
We are seeking outstanding engineers to join TSMC IT infrastructure
team to build and operate IT advanced Data Center to support
world-class semiconductor foundry. This team is responsible to
design, implement and optimize IT infrastructure toward
software-defined computing, storage and networking with advanced
cloud technologies. The successful candidate should have strong
technical skills and dedication for operation excellence.
1)------Responsible for one or multiple roles below:
- IT Infrastructure related project management and architecture
- x86 Linux/Windows server and scale-out storage operation and
- Network operation and management.
- Security product (ex: WAF, Firewall, Proxy, SLB, Anti-virus)
and patch management.
- Windows client management and services
- Database administrator2)------Continuous improvement tasks for
operation excellence3)------IT new technology survey and adoption
for productivity improvement
1) BS/MS degree or above and major in Computer Science, Information
engineering, automation or electrical engineering or similar
technical field with equivalent practical experience.2)------Strong
project management, communications, and interpersonal
skills.3)------Industry certifications such as Cisco
CCNA/CCNP/CCDP/CCSP, VMware, RHCE, or Microsoft (MCSA, MCSE) are
desired.4)------Prefer experiences at least one field below:
- Linux system management
- Windows platform management
- Azure AD and FQDN AD management
- Relational database (DB2, Oracle, MSSQL) administration
- SAN storage management
- BigData management and operation--
- Network protocol, Cisco/HP network management.
- Security product management experience (eg: WAF, Firewall,
Proxy, SLB).5)--------Passion for new technology adoption and
Work Location: Taiwan / Arizona, U.S.A. (U.S. Fab)Contact us:
Keywords: Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Compa, Phoenix , IT Infrastructure Engineer, Other , Fort Mcdowell, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!