Company: Onin Staffing
Location: El Mirage
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Job Requirements Other duties may be assigned but includes:
- Receives working instructions.
- Follows welding procedures.
- Moves material to and from the work area.
- Welds on ground level, above ground and below ground, in any
- Chips peens and grinds material to prepare for welding or
- Welds structural materials such as plates, sheets, girders,
tanks, etc., occasionally involving uncommon structural metals or
machine metals under close tolerances of heat application and
- Perform scarfing.
- Capable of passing welding test
- Keeps work area clean.Physical Demands: The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While
performing this job, the employee is regularly required to stand;
use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms;
and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally
required to climb or balance.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
- The employee must occasionally push and/or pull a maximum force
of 200 ft-lb.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.
- Close mental and visual application required to interpret
drawings, layout, plan work, and weld.
- Good judgment in determining best method and procedure to be
- Able to work on jobs while always applying safety rules.Work
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), and/or
12 months of stable work experience.
- Must pass required weld test.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such
as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and
divide in all units of measure.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding
to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram
form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.Benefits
- $5 Prescriptions
- $5 Doctor's Visit Co-pays
- Free Tele-doctor Service
- Free Tele-Counseling Services
- Vision and Dental Insurance Included
Keywords: Onin Staffing, Phoenix , Welder, Other , El Mirage, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!