Company: IMPACT Technology Recruiting
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Primary Role:We are looking for an SEO/SEM Strategist, who can
hit the ground running to join our Team. Work will span across
multiple verticals and include work on brands with large and small
advertising budgets. You will manage the implementation of tracking
results for all marketing channels via Google Analytics, Google Tag
Manager, and any other tracking tool that helps record and improve
KPIs. Our campaigns range from paid search, SEO, paid social,
online native, display & video placements. Provide insight and
analysis of campaign performance on a scheduled and ad-hoc basis.
Possess excellent tactical written and verbal communication skills
to complete daily tasks and dive into performance. Being able to
pivot and assist with paid social and programmatic management and
optimizations is a major plus!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:--- Monitors and actively
reports on organic traffic, engagement and revenue.--- Authors and
optimizes content at scale.--- Researches and executes SEO
strategies--- Researches and executes SEM strategies; Paid Search
--- Audits web properties as needed for performance, site error,
and page index statuses. Is comfortable and experienced with
multiple e-commerce domains that exceed 10,000 indexed pages across
dozens of page category types.--- Makes deductions and
recommendations based on data from Google Analytics, Google Search
Console, others--- Functions as a resource for UX design
recommendations around SEO best practice conformity, including
content and imagery optimization techniques--- Reports on organic
traffic and organic revenue trends to teammates, supervisors and
executives using appropriate documentation and presentation
styles.--- Performs robust competitive analyses and audits as
needed.--- Other duties as assigned
- You've done this before - you have experience in Paid Search,
SEO, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager.
- Experienced with requisite industry tools, including Google's
suite of SEO tools, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Data Studio,
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple campaigns,
budgets and tasks.
- Adept in content authoring and content management systems,
local listing management, and is current on established and
developing SEO best practices.
- Proven track record as a subject matter expert for outside
teams with regard to SEO best practices and the respective impact
each has on our organic performance.
- Knowledge of the standard KPIs for most marketing channels
- Proven track record of building relationships with outside
sources with regard to linking strategies and content
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Word,
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel (pivot tables) skills
- Intermediate level system(s) skills in SEO/SEM & Marketing
- Required fluency (speak and write) in English
Keywords: IMPACT Technology Recruiting, Phoenix , SEO/SEM Specialist, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!