Company: Hillphoenix, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Dover Food Retail (DFR) is a leading manufacturer of Display
Cases, Specialty Products, Refrigeration Systems, Power Systems and
Comprehensive Services; and leading our industry by Innovating
What's Next in glass doors and intelligent merchandising
technologies that keep food safe under brands such as HillPhoenix
DFR is part of the Refrigeration and Food Equipment segment of the
Dover Corporation(R) (NYSE: DOV). Dover is a diversified global
manufacturer with annual revenues in excess of $7 billion.
DFR is built on creativity and customer-centric innovation
delivered by people invigorated by a strong sense of responsibility
to help our customers win in their marketplaces. The relationships
we build with our customers are as important to our success as the
products we manufacture. This collaborative environment delivers
FRESH THINKING, reassuring our customers that they choose the best
when they choose to work with the people of Dover Food Retail
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Phoenix, AZ
What we are looking for:
A Project Coordinator is the go-to person for those working on a
project. Team members rely on the Project Coordinator to support
Project Coordinators & Project Managers when needed. The Project
Coordinator provides customer service and support assistance and
deals with planned budgets and associated costs. This position will
report to the Coordination Manager.
* Partner with other Project Coordinators and Project Managers on
* Book local travel for field employees.
* Work with Contractors, coordinate equipment delivery and
schedules for projects.
* Coordinate customer's projects.
* Collaborate with project team to understand and assist with
tracking RFQs and orders, task and project assignments.
* Maintain good communication with technicians and contractors to
assure timely and efficient completion of jobs, proper
communication of issues, and proper documentation of the entire
* Data entry, scheduling and hosting conference calls and
* Maintain contact with sub-contractors, vendors, and
* Interaction with other departments outside of the PM group such
as finance, shipping and receiving, scheduling, sales, install team
as projects require
* Assist the PC or PM in the drafting and issuance of project
proposals, RFP's, budgets, change orders and preliminary
* Knowledge of construction notice of commencement NOC
documentation and job permitting documentation.
* Issue Contracts, Letters of Intent, Purchase Orders, etc.
(familiar with AIA)
* Provides regional support by developing and maintaining positive
relationship with the internal departments, customers and vendors,
for estimating programs and projects.
* Assist the PC's or PM's in the review of Contractor quotations to
ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for
* Track & manage change orders per project.
* Ensure all required project close out documents are obtained.
* Ensure accuracy of all work, process all required paperwork.
Minimum Quantifiable Competencies:
* High school diploma, college education or equivalent
* Two to four years of experience in a projects-related or
Strengths needed for this role:
* Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented,
collaborative environment is essential.
* Experience in creating agendas, correspondence, documentation,
* Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point,
and capable of learning other personal computer applications (AS400
* Basic understanding of Job Cost Accounting.
* Able to multi-task.
* Good problem resolution skills to make decisions related to
customer issues, and escalate to Coordinator or Coordination
* Follow up and follow through are critical elements in this
* Flexible during times of change.
* Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Strong written and oral communication skills, able to communicate
effectively and expeditiously while maintaining professional
conduct with all levels of the organization as well as third
* Effectively prioritizes and executes tasks in high-pressure
environments, able to manage project adjustments and alterations
promptly and efficiently.
* Prepare and use excel spreadsheets, basic calculations and
* The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use
hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, tools or
controls, and telephone to talk and hear; reach with hands and
arms; climb or balance; stop, crouch and kneel. Occasionally, the
employee may have to lift and/or move objects up to 15 lbs. Vision
requirements include close, color and peripheral vision.
* Usual office work environment
* Overtime may be required in meet project deadlines
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* Visiting job sites maybe required occasionally.
While on jobsites, this person must adhere to company and OSHA
safety guidelines and protocols. May be required to wear personal
How We Define Our Values and Why You Should Join Our Team:
The backbone behind our collection of outstanding businesses is a
team of dedicated employees who protect and enhance our valued
reputation for quality and delivering what we promise. It's our
values that define Dover to all of our key audiences: our
shareholders, customers, prospective employees and especially to
These values must be expressed in our work and embody our actions,
as they form the basis by which we do our jobs, make decisions and
measure our performance. It's our unwavering commitment to
maintaining our values that defines who we are as a Company.
* Collaborative Entrepreneurial Spirit
* Winning Through Customers
* Respects and Values People
* Expectations for Results
* High Ethical Standards, Openness, and Trust
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be
construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and
skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do
not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change
at the discretion of the Company.
Dover Food Retail is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without
discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors
prohibited by law..
Keywords: Hillphoenix, Inc., Phoenix , Project Coordinator, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!