Posted on: February 16, 2020
Purpose of JobResponsible for creating and executing Member
and/or Business Deliverable experiences. Develops strategies,
creates and manages the feature roadmap, and executes the best
possible experiences while balancing business needs. This is an
individual contributor role requiring effective coordination across
multiple teams and disciplines in the organization.Job
- Uses human-centered design to shepherd the end-to-end ownership
and management of experiences and processes to members and/or
- Uses management routines to deliver day to day, end to end
management of the experiences.
- Aligns focus of stakeholders towards a unified experience that
serves Members', Employees and business needs.
- Manages experience lifecycle from conception to release,
iteration and maintenance, driving the right product for the
experience while prioritizing work in backlogs to ensure delivery
to experience expectations.
- Accountable for financial, regulatory, and operational risk
management related to the experience, prioritizing closing any gaps
- Monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), member insights,
and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs); ensures correct data and
instrumentation for the experience and related sub-processes; uses
data to improve experiences.
- Participates in and may lead Agile management rhythms up and
down the experience taxonomy to drive cohesive decision-making and
- Partners with marketing to ensure proper campaigns for
experience intents and product targets.
- Works with Agile teams through backlogs in sprints
- Responsible for partnering with process owners to document and
certify assigned processes and experience(s) which includes control
plans, understanding the tools used in the respective process or
experience, identification and measurement of metrics for
- Manages existing and upcoming regulatory business risks by
using established methodologies and exercising control plans to
ensure alignment with CoSA specific requirements, process
requirements, and business needs. Identifies CoSA and business
process risks across all activities
- Understands acceptable performance limits and establishes and
leads management routines and control plans to monitor performance
and react accordingly when the process is out of acceptable
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- 6 or more years of relevant progressive experience in product
development, marketing, strategy, digital, process or user
interface design, OR Master's Degree and 4 or more years of
relevant progressive experience in product development, marketing,
strategy, digital, process or user interface design.
- Experience leveraging data to make business
decisions.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job
level*When you apply for this position, you will be required to
answer some initial questions. - This will take approximately 5
minutes. - Once you begin the questions you will not be able to
finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Product
Management or Analytics.
- In depth knowledge of Credit Card product, systems and
- Experience with bank marketing campaign management and
- Issue Management Experience, to include partnering with Legal,
Compliance and Risk Management Business Partners.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through team leadership,
product ownership, process engineering, agile work or similar
experiences.The above description reflects the details considered
necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should
not be construed as a detailed description of all the work
requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA our employees
enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a
flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive
medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth
building programs. - Additionally, our career path planning and
continuing education will assist you with your professional
goals.Relocation assistance is available for this position.For
Internal Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current position
(from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager's
approval prior to posting.Last day for internal candidates to apply
to the opening is 2/17/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Keywords: USAA, Phoenix , Experience Owner, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!