Company: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
Posted on: January 17, 2020
One Company---Many Careers!
Claims careers at State Farm-- fill your days with amazing and
challenging opportunities to help people. The team is larger than
any other department at State Farm, even so, everyone's
contributions make a difference in the lives of others. There are
so many different roles in Claims, so you'll likely find a spot to
fit your skills and work style. From being the first point of
contact for handling new claims, to digging in to research and
investigate the more complex ones, you can find a role that keeps
you challenged and motivated.
By applying to this opening you are being considered for multiple
Claim Associate openings.
A Day In The Life Of a Claim Associate - req11441
- Complete all applicable training
- Fulfill state licensing and continuing education requirements
- Position may require walking, climbing, bending, reaching,
kneeling, squatting, stooping, crawling, and/or lifting
- Job may require travel overnight via commercial transportation
or driving motor vehicles to any office locations where the Company
does business, or other locations to conduct/attend training,
conferences, meetings, and/or seminars
- May be required to work additional hours, overtime hours, or
non-standard hours, including varying work shifts, nights, weekends
and holidays, based on workload and as the operation dictates
Our campus is conveniently located on Tempe Town Lake in close
proximity to the transit & Downtown Tempe.
We Are Looking for Candidates With
- Familiar with using a computer and be able to type, Active
Listening, Attention to Detail, Communication
- Customer Service Experience
- Adaptability, Customer Focus, Self-Improvement, Teamwork
What You Can Expect
HOURS OF OPERATION: Depending on the customer time zone and
employee office location, employee shifts may fall outside of
standard business hours. Employees may be expected to work in a
shift environment including irregular hours, weekends, and holidays
based on workload and job requirements. Employees' work schedules
may change based on business need.
LICENSING: Selected candidates may be required to fulfill
appropriate state licensing and continuing education requirements.
This includes successfully completing all applicable licensing
exam(s), and background checks required of various state(s).
Failure to do so may result in termination.
TRAINING: Selected candidates must be available for mandatory, paid
training, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm. (Note: Times may
differ based upon hiring area). Toward the end of training,
employees will receive their regular, assigned work schedules.
Training location may differ from physical office location.
TELEPHONE MONITORING: Positions are subject to telephone monitoring
and/or recording for quality assurance and training purposes.
SALARY: Subject to complexity of the openings along with your
knowledge, skills and experience but starting at $16.00/hour.
Bilingual English and (Spanish/Korean/Cantonese, etc.) reading and
writing proficiency at an advanced level may be required for some
positions. Some positions may be eligible for a sign on bonus up to
Next Steps: Competitive candidates may be invited to participate in
pre-employment testing and/or the interview process. This is where
the excitement begins!
What's In It For You
- Competitive Benefits, Pay and Bonus Potential: Who doesn't want
- Volunteer opportunities: Get involved and give back to the
- Tuition Reimbursement: We support opportunities for you to
learn and grow!
- A Learning Culture: Mentoring, Professional Designations,
Employee Development, and more!
- 401k Plan and FULLY FUNDED PENSION: Yes, both. This is kind of
a BIG deal!
- Dress Code: We trust our employees to dress for their day.
That's right, we trust you...
- Free covered garage parking - keep your car cool in from the
- We embrace Diversity and Inclusion: We are one team and it is
simply the right thing to do!
- Learn more about our benefits at
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! We're here
to help life go right--
Come join our passionate team!
Full-Time and Part-Time shifts available
Keywords: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, Phoenix , Claim Associate, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!