Company: JDA Software
Posted on: November 11, 2019
JDA Software, Inc. has an opportunity for a Corporate Counsel in
its global legal department. The legal team is regarded as a
critical business partner within the organization; our team has a
high level of visibility to our sales, consulting services, finance
and senior management teams and external customers. The position
will be located at our corporate headquarters in Scottsdale,
* Reviews, drafts, and negotiates customer-facing software and
services related agreements (including software license, software
as a service ( SaaS ) and consulting services agreements).
* Provides strategic advice and counseling to internal clients in a
face paced growth environment.
* Works with other departments and stakeholders to ensure
agreements are presented to customers in a seamless and
* Reviews, drafts and negotiates other types of legal agreements as
* Maintains up to date knowledge of industry-related legal
* Performs other responsibilities and special projects in support
of the legal team s goals and initiatives.
* JD from accredited U.S. law school; member in good standing of
U.S. state bar
* At least three years experience reviewing, drafting and
negotiating transactional agreements. Technology transaction,
namely software, SaaS, and related services, experience
* Proven negotiation skill sand business acumen.
* Ability to provide customer-centric and solutions-oriented
approach while protecting the best interests of the company.
* Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced
* Demonstrated ability to work independently, meet concurrent
deadlines, organize time and priorities, and work well as a
dedicated member of a team.
* Outstanding people skills and the ability to build strong working
relationships with individuals at all levels in the company and
around the world.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the
ability to explain legal concepts to the business.
* A good work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done
and willing-to-take-on-more attitude.
* Excellent attention to detail and organization skills.
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their
values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success and the
success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out
here: Core Values
Check out JDA's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for
supply chain trends and innovations..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender,
gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which
Keywords: JDA Software, Phoenix , Corporate Counsel, Legal , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!