Company: Wilson Elser
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Wilson Elser is currently seeking two (2) paralegals to join a
fast-paced litigation team representing a large national client.
Geographic location is flexible.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced legal
professionals with case management or claims management experience
seeking to grow in their careers and be an integral part of a
client services team. Candidates with a JD, or LLM who are not
interested in becoming a practicing attorney are welcome to
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law
firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 800
attorneys, across 41 offices in the United States and one in
London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms
identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law
Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in a paralegal / legal support role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and
prioritize critical tasks
- Strong computer skills with proficiency MS Office Suite and
document management systems
- Ability to integrate into a fast-paced team environment
- Act as a liaison between client, counsel, claims professionals,
- Initiate and coordinate internal investigations to support
- Direct case strategy and valuation
- Maintain daily and weekly communication with supervising
attorneys and client
- Assist in counseling client on claim exposure and mitigation
measures Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their
clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying
online or sending your credentials to Careers@wilsonelser.com and
putting 'Wilson Elser Paralegal' in the subject line.
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and
bias, where individual outlooks and talents are respected and
valued. Our firm's policy is to ensure an equal employment
opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race,
color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability,
citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other
characteristic protected by the law.by Jobble
Keywords: Wilson Elser, Phoenix , Paralegal, Legal , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!