Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: September 22, 2019
Control Systems Integrator has built a culture that embraces both
high intellect and great personalities that has resulted in a fun
work environment and many happy clients. They need a Sr. MES
Programmer in their Phoenix, AZ office.
The Sr. MES Programmer will design and develop high-level and
complex MES, SCADA, and PC based systems for application in
industrial control systems. Software developed will include SQL
based data collection and reporting systems, custom software to
automate system design and programming tasks and programming of
SCADA and MES software.
Why work here?:
- Established successful company with multiple offices
- Great company culture and support from existing
- Excellent compensation, base plus bonus!
- Full benefits and company pay employees healthcare
- 401k matching
- High level language programming for a variety of applications.
This includes .NET, Java, Python, C, C++, etc.
- SQL database design and programming including stored
- Familiarity with formal design methodologies such as Agile and
- Design and program custom industrial applications
- Design and program software to automate design and industrial
- Design and program reporting systems using data stored in SQL
- Design and program web based applications
- Program using various industrial SCADA and MES
- Design intuitive, easy-to-navigate, aesthetically pleasing user
- Work with other project team members as needed to successfully
share programming responsibilities as required.
- Design software to support thorough, systematic, in-house
testing prior to on-site commissioning.
- Thoroughly test system software prior to exposure to the
- Provide on-site system commissioning support as
- Maintain a current technical skill-set through any means
necessary including reading, online training, attending seminars,
formal classroom training, project experience, etc.
- Provide technical oversight and quality control on projects to
ensure project success
- Help mentor and train more junior programmers
- BS in Computer Science Engineering or Math preferred, or
relevant experience (7+ years)
- Proficient in a at least two of the following: C#, C++, Java,
- Proficiency in the design and programming of SQL Server based
- Proficiency in web-based development and systems
- Proficiency in commonly used industrial communications hardware
including Ethernet, RS-232, and RS-485
- Proficiency in commonly used industrial protocols including
Modbus, CIP, OPC-UA, and TCP/IP
- Ability to quickly understand complex applications
- Knowledge of and ability to apply industry standard software
design practices and programming methodologies
- If not already certified, attain at least two of the Ignition
gold, Wonderware Certified Developer, or WinCC OA Certified
Engineer status within first year of employment
- If not already certified, attain certification in at least
three MES related functional areas i.e. OEE, Recipe Management,
Track and Trace, SPC, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Keywords: Job Juncture, Phoenix , MES Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!