Full-Stack Web Developer
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Full-Stack Web Developer
Job Location Scottsdale - Scottsdale, AZ SiteLock Is Looking for
Full-Stack Web Developer
SiteLock is the Global Leader in business website security and is
the only web security solution to offer complete, cloud-based
website protection. We find and fix threats, prevent future
attacks, accelerate website performance and meet PCI compliance
standards for businesses of all sizes (basically like Batman if
Gotham City was the internet). Our mission is to protect every
website on the internet (yes, we know that's a colossal goal, but
we are THAT good), that's why we need talented people like yourself
to join our ever-growing team!
Where do you fit?
SiteLock is seeking an IT CRM Developer. This position designs,
develops and delivers robust, scalable applications that will
provide the greatest benefit. We are looking for an enthusiastic,
performance-driven self-starter and team player. You must have
stellar software development, project organization, and
communication skills, and work well in cross-functional teams.
SiteLock IT mission is the union of people, process, and products
to enable continuous delivery of value to our customers and
- Managing all our marketing www sites and domains
- Adhere to web security standards and practices
- Functional and working knowledge of API Development (XML,
RESTful, GraphQL, .Net Web API)
- Front-End Experience (Modern Angular, React, or Vue)
- Exposure to DevOps and CI/CD configuration management (AWS &
- Familiarity with source control such as Git/Bitbucket/Azure
- Exposure to container technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, Azure
- Works directly with business customers and marketing team to
execute on rapid changes and requests
- Defines best practices for coding and design.
- Supports the definition, implementation of architectures, tools
and processes to facilitate solution development.
- Write and maintain programming documentation on subjects
including code, API functionality, and software issue
- Maintain, support and troubleshoot Web applications hosted on a
software as a service platform.
- Identify opportunities for web application scalability,
sustainability & improvement.
- Execute programming updates for application updates or
enhancements per project.
- Conduct application software testing, prototype review, and
quality assurance for stage and production release and post release
monitoring and follow up.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience in a
related discipline (computer science, information technology,
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in software design and
implementation; experience leading large projects, mentoring staff
and creating problem-solving strategies.
- Strong understanding of web servers, load-balancing, redundancy
and 3-tier architecture; system development lifecycle processes;
object-oriented development and principles.
- An equivalent combination of directly-related work experience
and education may be substituted upon supervisor's approval.
- Basic technical knowledge of current software protocols,
business platforms, middleware, internet standards, and database
- Demonstrated ability to use and understand Internet Information
Server, Component Services and Index Server, SQL Server (stored
procedures constraints and triggers).
- Knowledge of all basic Object Oriented Concepts..
- Must pass background investigation.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are
encouraged to apply.
Technology Team Culture:
Our focus is building out teams with smart individuals who are
passionate about their craft and excited to work on our internal
projects for our customers. You'll have the chance to work on
various teams and stacks. Here's more:
--- Communication and collaboration is key to our processes, and we
don't want to hinder it with walls
--- We are passionate about automated testing to deliver a high
level of quality to our customers
--- We use an Agile-based development methodology that includes
daily stand-ups, regular Sprint reviews, and retrospectives to
--- We value unique perspectives brought by diverse backgrounds and
experiences. A broad range of ideas and perspectives help us to
create the best possible product
--- As a part of our company culture, we encourage everyone to work
at a healthy, sustainable pace
Anything else? Absolutely.
SiteLock was recently awarded the Best of Cool award for our great
culture by BestCompaniesAZ and are one of the Best Places to Work
as awarded by Arizona Business Journal. Essentially, we offer a
relaxed, friendly, fun and upbeat environment since we work here
too! SiteLock is also the Fastest Growing Software Company in
Arizona two years in a row per Deloitte's Fast 500, and we aren't
slowing down anytime soon!
So What About The Perks? Perks Matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. SiteLock pays a nice chunk of your
premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 10 days of PTO, 5 Sick days and 7 paid Holidays. Because who
doesn't love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you'll fit right in with
the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break - no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have
a ping-pong table, shuffle board and PlayStation if you ever need a
break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions
of themselves. That's why we offer a Wellness Program that includes
an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing,
biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. When we grow--- our people grow! Our plan
is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we need to
develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cyber
security and business.
We are not sponsoring immigration at this time. We will provide
relocation assistance to our Arizona office, for the right
Keywords: SiteLock, Phoenix , Full-Stack Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!