Patent Analyst - COMPUTER/INFO SCIENCES
Company: Global Patent Solutions, LLC
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Job Description:Global Patent Solutions, LLC (GPS) is an intellectual property research and consulting firm founded to meet the demanding needs of Inventors and IP professionals around the world for high-quality patent research and consulting. From our headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ, we currently service a global client-base of IP Attorneys, Patent Agents, Business Leaders, R&D Teams, Universities, Entrepreneurs and Inventors.This is not your ordinary, run-of-the-mill research position. Each project is unique and possesses a new challenge for you to tackle. You must be able to assess and analyze the best way to approach a project. Previous patent knowledge is great; however, it is not required. We are willing and able to train.The Patent Analyst primarily will perform research of invention concepts related to the technologies listed above using a variety of databases and compile formal search reports to demonstrate findings to clients. A majority of work requires in-depth reading, writing and working on computers.The position entails:
- Quickly reviewing and gain an understanding of technical aspects of client inventions and/or technical search concepts
- Creating research strategies that best utilize time and resources when executed
- Perform extensive database research
- Reviewing, gathering and analyzing technical literature
- Report research findings in a timely and high-quality manner
If you can manage yourself, as micro-managing is not our style, and you are motivated to get results in a timely manner, this could be a great opportunity for you to learn and grow with a quality-driven company.This position requires you to:
- Meet and exceed client needs and deadlines by providing viable research solutions and being reliable and dedicated to getting the job done.
- Quickly, continuously and concisely Learn, Interpret, Comprehend, Retain and apply technical abilities. Enjoy an ongoing learning and computer-based environment that is dedicated to quality.
- Thrive in ambiguity and to self manage, prioritize and take pride in the work with the team and individually.
- Proactively, confidently and effectively communicate with internal team members. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Be supportive and helpful to others on all levels.
- Actively participate as a team member to best serve clients and the team.
- You will mostly work independently, but we do have a wonderful, supporting staff that requires some teamwork on occasion. We are looking for an efficient and flexible team player.
** This position is located onsite in Scottsdale, AZ.Required Experience:
- Previous patent examining or patent searching experience preferred, but not required.
- BS required. MS or PHD in Engineering a plus.
However, candidates applying for this position MUST have previous experience or extensive knowledge in the following technical areas:Computer / Info Sciences:
- Computer / Info Sciences: Computer Architecture, Software, Data Processing (vehicles, navigation, measuring/testing, modeling, simulations, speech/audio, artificial intelligence, database management, drilling/seismic analysis), Network Communications, Cryptography, Information Storage, Information Management and Security, Video Editing, Memory and Memory Circuits, Data Generation
Keyword: Patent, Engineer, Engineering, Analyst, IP, Intellectual Property, Patent Examiner, Examiner, Agent, Patent Agent
From: Global Patent Solutions, LLC
Keywords: Global Patent Solutions, LLC, Phoenix , Patent Analyst - COMPUTER/INFO SCIENCES, IT / Software / Systems , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!