Senior PHP Full Stack Web Application Developer
Posted on: September 15, 2018
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior PHP Full Stack Web Application Developer in Phoenix, Arizona (AZ).
As a member of our engineering and product development team, you will be responsible for helping to craft the future of our products and services by developing unique web applications. You will work closely with the product, design, and DevOps teams to build and iterate on various customer and patient facing products. This includes providing rich interactions between patients and healthcare providers, the development of data modules, and improving the day to day experience of our healthcare customers.
- Collaborate with team of full stack and front-end developers to design, develop, and maintain web-based applications and websites
- Create efficient and reusable code with extensive test coverage and modern technologies
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation
- Integrate/develop to third-party APIs
- Build automated unit and integration tests
- Maintain strong coding, compliance, and security standards
- Interact with Product and Engineering teams and actively participate in feature/functionality design and provide valuable feedback
- B.S. degree or equivalent in a technical field with at least 5-10 years of related development experience is preferred
- Full Stack Web application development experience
- Experience with MVC and OOP design patterns
- Strong experience with PHP frameworks
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with Laravel preferred, but not required
- Thorough understanding of XML, JSON, REST & SOAP Web Service technologies, and data structure fundamentals
- Proven ability to author clean, standards-compliant code
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and fast paced environment
Preferred, but not required:
- Familiarity with Git
- Payment processing integration experience in a PCI compliant environment is a plus
- Understanding and experience in web application security (OWASP) is a plus
- Familiarity with security, encryption, and privacy technologies is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Kforce, Phoenix , Senior PHP Full Stack Web Application Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!